Our eyes are one of the most used organs we have so we really need to take good care of them. After all, who wouldn't want to lose sight of the beauty of the world? The smiles of our loved ones? Buy Eye Lubrication and Eye Drops for Dry Eyes Online at Family Brands New Zealand. Great prices, fast delivery. Why use eye lubricant . Dry Eyes Causes . Ways to keep eyes lubricatedPrices are Inclusive of GST (sales Tax).
Page updated 17/07/19 1:41:08 pm
- Itchy, dry eyes
- Stinging or burning eyes
- Blurry vision
- Discomfort after long time of reading or watching television
- Computers - long hours facing our computer monitors could make us forget to blink.
- Environment - dry or windy climate, cigarette smoke cause dry eyes
- Hormonal changes - pregnancy, menstruation, aging, menopause could also reduce tear production
- Medical conditions - such as lupus and rheumatoid arthritis
- Contact lenses - they tend to absorb the tear film of our eyes
- Hydrate - if we got our body well-hydrated, our eyes will have sufficient moisture.
- Blink - when in front of a computer, do not forget to blink. Also take short breaks to rest your eyes.
- Take out your contact lens - take off your lenses from time to time and lubricate it as well
- Take nutritional supplements - like those with Omega-3 fatty acids that could help in our body's production of oils.
- Use artificial tears and lubricants - they are available over the counter, and we have them also for your convenience!