To make your online shopping experience a little easier we have compiled a list of Frequently Asked Questions from our customers.
Got a question we have no answered? Email us Prices are Inclusive of GST (sales Tax).
How long will Delivery/Shipping take?Shipping Usually takes (approximately)
- New Zealand 1-2 Days
- Australia 4-8 Days
- USA/UK 11-16 Days
How Much Will Shipping Cost?
- NATIONAL - New Zealand Wide
- New Zealand orders under $90 $7.50 By Courier
- New Zealand Orders over $90 FREE DELIVERY (excludes wholesale, prescription and parcels over 2.5kg)
- INTERNATIONAL - Air Freight
- Air Freight Australia $17.99
- Air Freight Canada and North America $23.99
- Air Freight UK and Europe $29.99
What about orders Orders Over 2.5kgs?If your order is over $90 this means you have qualified for free shipping for a parcel up to 2.5kgs. If your order weighs more then 2.5kgs we will cover the cost up to 2.5kgs and you must pay the difference.
What types of payment will you accept?
- Bank Deposit - email or phone for more details.
What is GST?GST is added to the price of taxable goods and services at a rate of 15%. All website Prices are inclusive of GST.
Why don't phone orders qualify for free shipping?Because the website does all the work we do not have to pay a staff member to take your orders - we pass that saving on to you in our webstore. When you make a phone call this involves staff time - so we can not offer the same free shipping discount .
Why don't special website only prices apply to phone orders?Because the website does all the work we do not have to pay a staff member to take your orders - we pass that saving on to you in our webstore. When you make a phone call this involves staff time - so we can not offer the same free shipping discount .
How do I know that you have enough stock to fill my order?We read our stock figures from our instore computer system and from our suppliers so we can get up to date accurate stock numbers. Stock figures are updated every night so you get an accurate idea of how many items we have available or can get in store that day from the supplier.
When do you get the stock in to fill my order?If we order with our supplier in the morning, it is usually there by that afternoon (during the week or on monday during the weekends)
Can I pick up my order?No. Why?
- We offer products online at a competitive price, we can afford to do this as our website does not have the same staff and shop costs as our retail store.
- We ship all of our web orders from our wharehouse, rather then our physical store.
- We carry over 8000 SKUs on our website this is a lot more products than we can fit on the shelves our physical pharmacy so not everything you see on the site is available in store.
- We can offer competitive pricing on website orders because orders do not require staff or admin time. This keeps our wage bill down and we pass those sales over to you.
Got a question we have no answered? Email us
Page updated 13/07/18 6:38:34 a.m.
" Page updated 13/07/18 6:38:34 a.m.