A good fragrance adds a touch of sophistication and make us feel more confident. This goes for both men and women. Most of us prefer fragrances that suit our personalities, and that last. With so many fragrances to choose from, you are bound to find one you love here. Whether it's musky floral, fruity or a combination, this page has your fragrance needs covered. Applying your fragrance | Fragrance tips Prices are Inclusive of GST (sales Tax).
Page updated 16/08/17 5:54:50 a.m.
- Experiment with different fragrances, and find out which ones work best for you.
- If you learn how to layer your fragrances, you can help the scent to last for longer.
- If you are going to layer your fragrances use two or a maximum of three fragrances, and keep the total number of spritzes the same as if you were just applying one scent, otherwise you can easily over-saturate.
- Keep in mind the concentration and intensity of your product when applying it - not all perfumes are the same, and it's important not to overdo it.
- Store your fragrances away from direct sunlight.