Dry itchy scalp? There is nothing more embarrassing then having to brush flaky scalp or dandruff flakes off your shoulders. For sufferers of dermatitis and psoriasis a dry itchy scalp can really effect your self esteem. dry flaky scalps and dandruff today. Buy Scalp ment For Itchy Dry flaky Scalps online at Family Brands New Zealand. Scalp Problems . Healthy ScalpPrices are Inclusive of GST (sales Tax).
Page updated 26/02/20 3:26:34 am
What's the use of shiny and bouncy hair when there are white flakes all over and your scalp feels super-itchy all the time? Or worse, you got psoriasis or excessive hair loss? We always want our hair to look its best, but it is also important that we take care of our scalp.
- Cradle Cap
- Head Lice
- A healthy scalp means healthy hair. This is why it is recommended to always keep the scalp in good condition too by proper brushing of hair, massaging and keeping your head clean. Today, there are lots of scalp treatment products for every type of condition.
- If you have dandruff, you would want to consider medicated shampoos containing any of these ingredients; tar, zinc pyrithione, salicylic acid, selenium sulfide and ketoconazole. These ingredients could also help to improve the condition of psoriasis. Creams or ointments specially made for treating psoriasis are also available.
- For those with head lice, your regular shampoo is not enough to removing them, in fact they thrive in clean hair,, specially medicated shampoos and products are available to help kill eggs and lice and combs can remove any eggs from the scalp
- Cradle cap usually affect the infants. This condition may cause alarm to parents, but this condition usually clears up as the baby grows. Ultra gentle oils or creams may also help improve this condition. We also have mitten sleeves that help prevent scratching during the night.
- Psoriasis can cause great discomfort and flaking. It is important to find shampoos and scalp treatments that soothe itching and allow the scalp time to heal.