Shampoo and Conditioner
Did ever run out of your favorite shampoo? Do you hate running to the supermarket just to buy one? Have your shampoo shipped on the same day at the breeze of your fingertips. Keeping that hair silky and beautiful is easy. Buy Shampoo and Conditioner Online at Family Brands New Zealand. Great prices, fast delivery . Shampoo and Conditioner . What is Your Scalp Type? . Which Shampoo Type To Use? .Prices are Inclusive of GST (sales Tax).
Page updated 22/07/19 5:32:30 am
Normal Scalp - The hair possess a natural gloss and are often soft to touch. People with this type of scalp may not require frequent shampooing. For normal hair types, the use of mild shampoo and conditioner is enough.
Oily Scalp - For this scalp type the hair has the tendency to clump to each other. It needs to be frequently shampooed as well as this type of hair may be prone to greasy dandruff. Frequent use of conditioner is not advised.
Dry Scalp - The hair may look brittle and is often difficult to manage and rough to touch. The hair also looks dull and is prone to split ends and maybe frizzy. There might be small flakes of skin found on the scalp. The best solution for this type of scalp and hair using nourishing shampoo and the oiling. It is also important to use mild shampoo to avoid further damaging the hair.
Combination of Oily and Dry Scalp - Typically, the the scalp is oily but the hair is dry at the end which is more common to longer hair.
- Balancing Shampoo - This is typically a mild shampoo that doesn't moisturizes too much and doesn't dry out the hair too.
- Anti-Frizz/Curly Hair Shampoo - Usually very moisturizing shampoos that are formulated for curly hair to reduce frizziness.
- Moisturizing Shampoo - It hydrates the hair and is excellent for adding moisture, shine, and smoothness to hair. This is good for dull and dry hair.
- Volumizing Shampoo: This is excellent if you want to give your hair a boost and lift.
- Fortifying Shampoo - This is good for strengthening and reviving damaged hair. The key ingredient to the shampoo is protein which fixes and nourishes the hair.
- Smoothing Shampoo - It typically contains smoothing agents that help give that smooth and straight hair with the use of cuticle that seals that hair.