Shipping and Returns
- NATIONAL - New Zealand Wide
- New Zealand orders under $90 $7.50 By Courier
- New Zealand Orders over $90 FREE DELIVERY (excludes wholesale, prescription and parcels over 2.5kg)
- If your order weighs more then 2.5kgs we will cover the cost up to 2.5kgs and you must pay the difference.
- INTERNATIONAL - Air Freight
- Air Freight Australia $17.99
- Air Freight Canada and North America $23.99
- Air Freight UK and Europe $29.99
Orders Over $90 and Over 2.5kgsIf your order is over $90 this means you have qualified for free shipping for a parcel up to 2.5kgs. If your order weighs more then 2.5kgs we will cover the cost up to 2.5kgs and you must pay the difference. We find most orders are under this threshold (and we will contact you if it is more than this before charging your card).
- We aim to have orders made before 4pm (business days) ready for same day dispatch.
- We do not process your credit card until we are store we can source all of the stock needed to fill your order.
- If there are any delays we will contact you immediately.
Delivery/Shipping TimesShipping Usually takes (approximately)
- New Zealand 1-2 Days
- Australia 5- 16 Days
- Australia, USA/UK The rest of the world - 7 - 16 Days
Receiving your order
If you are not home during the day we recommend having your order shipped to your workplace where there is someone to receive it at reception or in the mail room. Couriers usually frequency business addresses several times a day which can sometimes mean you get the order faster.
Methods of Shipping
- New Zealand Orders are send using a courier to ensure prompt delivery.
- Overseas Orders are send via airmail.
RETURNS POLICY We stand behind every product we sell. If you are not absolutely pleased with your purchase for any reason - we will be happy to make an exchange or refund the purchase price. Simply return the item to us within 30 days via insured parcel post or UPS to...
FamilyBrands - a Division Of Top Group
The Sydenham Pharmacy, 359 Colombo St, Sydenham, Christchurch, New Zealand.
Returned products must be in like-new condition with original packaging and materials. A receipt must accompany all returns. A 10% re-stocking fee will be applied towards your refund.
Overseas Customers Importing GoodsCertain countries have restrictions on what products are allowed to be imported. Please check with your local customs office as to what products can be ordered from New Zealand. We are not responsible for any items that are seized or destroyed by the Customs and Border Protection in your country. If your item is destroyed by Customs we are unable to provide any refund. We are also unable to refund for items that are opened, damaged or inspected by Customs.
Prices are Inclusive of GST (sales Tax).
Page updated 24/01/20 3:26:39 am