Waxing is the hair removal option of choice for many people because it removes hair for up to four weeks. This means you don't have to mess around with plucking or shaving for a month. It also allows your skin to rest, meaning it is smoother and less irritated. When you wax regularly, the hair becomes finer and the pain of waxing lessens. There are many products available that allow you to do your own waxing at home, and with a little practice, you can have salon perfect results. Check out our range of waxing products below, or use the navigation links to see more products. Important tips for at home waxing | Bikini waxing | Facial hair waxing | Leg hair waxingPrices are Inclusive of GST (sales Tax).
Page updated 18/09/2019 7:50:25 pm
- Clean your skin before applying the wax.
- Avoid applying moisturiser because it lessens the effectiveness of the wax.
- Do not wax if you have your period because your skin is more sensitive to pain during those days.
- Waxing removes dead skin cells therefore there is no need to exfoliate beforehand.
- Perform an allergy test before using a waxing product.