Most NZ orders arrive in 2 - 3 business days.
Add to your cart and enter your post/zip code for shipping costs
Orders before 3pm usually get dispatched that day (weekdays)
Stop Snoring in Under 10 Seconds With Aveo TSD Anti Snoring Mouthpiece.Do you wake up tired, grumpy and on autopilot until you reach the coffee machine? Are you and your partner struggling to get a good nights sleep? Snoring can cause sleep deprivation and disrupted sleep; This can really weigh on your relationship and your ability to work. Lack of sleep can also have a negative effect on your health and can even lead to separate bedrooms. We only sell this product in New Zealand and can not ship it overseas.The AveoTSD (tongue stabilizing device) anti-snoring aid was developed by an orthodontist following several years of clinical research in the treatment of snoring and obstructive sleep apnoea (OSA). (Jump over to the video tab for a product walk through with Jeff one of our pharmacists.)
- The Aveo TSD is an easy to use non adjustable and cost effective anti-snoring device
- Unlike oral dental devices the aveoTSD does not attach to teeth this is why it does not require fitting by a health professional (like a dentist or doctor).
- Stop or reducing snoring in an instant.
- Get a better nights sleep for your self and your partner.
- Don't keep everyone up on your next fishing or camping trip.
- Effective Treatment of sleep apnoea - the gasping for breath while asleep
- Prevent the progression of Sleep Disordered Breathing
- Reduce or Stop Day time sleepiness and falling asleep at inappropriate times
- Effective treatment for morning headaches.
- A simple, inexpensive and non-invasive solution to Problem Snoring and Obstructive Sleep Apnoea.
- Made from a new thinner soft medical silicone for comfort and works by holding the tongue forward by gentle suction preventing it from falling back against the back of the throat, keeping the airway open during sleep.
- The AveoTSD is approved by the F.D.A in the U.S.A as a medical device.
- Designed by a NZ orthodontist
- The AveoTSD works by keeping the airway open, air travels slower, reducing the vibrations in the throat - reducing or stopping SNORING
- The AveoTSD comes with
- 1 x soft tongue medical silicone stabilizing device
- 1 x Portable storage container.
What causes snoring?The most common cause of a narrowed airway is, however, a tongue muscle that relaxes too much during sleep and gets sucked back into the airway with each breath taken. Snoring occurs because air travels faster through a narrow tube than through a broad one. This rapidly moving air causes the relaxed tissues of the throat ( the tonsils, soft palate and uvula ) to vibrate. It is this vibration which is the sound we know as snoring.
The Effects of OSAThe most common health consequences of OSA is excessive daytime tiredness and the affect of this on both physical and intellectual performance, falling asleep at inappropriate times - which is believed to greatly increase the risk of both vehicle and work related accidents. Serious Health Consequences. Obstructive Sleep Apnowa (OSA) has been linked with an increased risk of hypertension /increased blood pressure, strokes, cardiovascular disorders, depression, impotence, reflux / heartburn, obesity, diabetes, and memory problems . Nocturnal asthma is now also linked to SDB caused by Obstructive Sleep Apnowa
How do I use an AveoTSD?The AveoTSD is a medical device which requires correct fitting so it can be used in a comfortable way. Please read and follow the instructions carefully, as this will allow you ongoing effective usage.
- First rinse the AveoTSD under hot water. Position the arrow pointing up with notch underneath which is clearance for the lingual frenulum, which anchors the tongue in the midline to the floor of the mouth. Be aware that the tongue in the midline is free moving and can readily change size shape and position and is a very thick solid mass of muscle.
- Place tongue in the AveoTSD pushing it in up to the end. Using a mirror to view the shape and position. Spend time finding a position you would be most comfortable with.
- After positioning, squeeze the suction bulb on each side with your thumb and forefinger, gently increasing suction. Use the mirror to view your tongue as you release the suction bulb.
- The AveoTSD should now be holding the tongue with good suction. Now gently squeeze, the suction bulb with fingers on either side and experience the changes in negative pressure (suction) you can create. This important as too much suction will cause discomfort. Not enough suction may allow the AveoTSD to fall off during the night.
- Hold the AveoTSD on your tongue initially for ten minutes or longer and then readjust positioning if needed for a more comfortable fit by either adding or reducing the suction.
- Sensations or discomfort may be felt on the tongue, they will disappear with familiarity and practice with the device. With practice you will find your optimal positioning and suction pressure which is a very personal thing.
- After this initial practice as in steps 1-6 above, place the AveoTSD device on your tongue using those skills prior to lights out and prepare for sleep.
- After use rinse the AveoTSD thoroughly and store in the container provided.
As seen on TV3 (see video) and the Huff Post - 10 things to know about someone experiencing sleep challenges
This product on our blog:
Aveo TSD: 3 Things You Should Know Before You Buy a Stop Snoring Mouthpiece
New AveoTSD Thinner Silicone Model Video
What are you waiting for? Stop throwing back coffees and energy drinks trying to get the day or using concealer to banish those under eye bags. Give yourself the gift of a good night sleep and get your energy and well-being back.
Delivery.If this item has a green in stock message it is available for home delivery.
We offer FREE DELIVERY on all regular sized orders over $90 anywhere in the world.
We usually dispatch your order on the same day, if you order before 4pm on a business day.
Delivery within New Zealand: Delivery is available New Zealand wide and we find most orders arrive in 2 business days. It may take longer if you live in a rural area.
Delivery on regular orders: Delivery costs $7.20 for regular sizes orders which weigh under 2.5kgs, We find 90% of our orders are under this threshold. ... More on that here...
Delivery on heavy items: If you order weighs more than 2.5kgs (lots of liquids, circulation boosters etc.) We will pay the first 2.5kgs shipping for you, and you pay the difference. ... More on that here...
Collection in store: This is not something we offer at this time.
International Deliveries: The cost of delivery will be calculate in the shopping cart if you press add to cart, based on your postal/zip code. Delivery usually takes 4 - 16 business days. We will email you with a more accurate delivery time when we dispatch your order.
Read our full shipping policy here...