Bausch And Lomb Biotrue Multipurpose Solution 300ml Plus 120ml Value Pack Be the first one to write a reviewFREE DELIVERY on orders over $90
$ 21.79 $24.50 Your Savings $2.71 in stockSKU 2406012
Most NZ orders arrive in 2 - 3 business days.
Add to your cart and enter your post/zip code for shipping costs
Orders before 3pm usually get dispatched that day (weekdays)
This item is currently out of stock. If you would like us to email you when it is back in stock, send along your email address...
This formula is made to work like your eyes to provide up to 20 hours of moisture to help keep your contact lenses working for you....
Bausch + Lomb Biotrue Multipurpose Solution 300ml Plus 120ml Value PackDo you wear contact lenses? If you do, you will agree that using just any brand of solution is not an option. You need to trust the brand you use as the eyes are one of the most sensitive organs of the body. You simply cannot afford to gamble with any product to care for your eyes. This is why Bausch and Lomb, a leading brand in contact lenses developed Bausch + Lomb Biotrue Multipurpose Solution. It helps make wearing contact lenses easy on your eyes.
- It helps provide excellent disinfection
- It provides hydration to contact lenses the same way the eyes do
- It acts as the eyes natural germ-fighter
- It keeps lenses moist up to 20 hours
- Acts as dual disinfectants
- Comes with two bottles - 300ml and 120ml sizes
- Utilises lubricant found naturally in the eyes
- Matches the pH of healthy tears
How does it work?
- Utilizes hyaluronan (HA) - a lubricant found in the eyes.
- Keeps proteins in their native state, similar to what is naturally present in the eye.
Product Ingredients:A sterile isotonic solution that contains Hyaluronan, Sulfobetaine, Poloxamine, Boric Acid, Sodium Borate, Edetate Disodium and Sodium Chloride. Preserved with a dual disinfection system (Polyaminopropyl Biguanide) 0.00013% and Polyquaternium 0.0001%
How to use for best results?
- To condition, clean, remove protein and disinfect lenses, complete these simple steps.
- Bausch and Lomb recommends this daily regimen for a healthy and comfortable contact lens wearing experience:
- Place at least 3 drops of Biotrue Multipurpose Solution on each side of lens surface and gently rub for 20 seconds.
- Thoroughly rinse each side of the lens for 5 seconds with Biotrue Multipurpose Solution.
- Place cleaned contact lenses in the lens case and fill with fresh Biotrue Multipurpose Solution. Soak at least 4 hours. Remember to always use fresh solution - discard solution from lens case after each use.
- Your lenses are now ready to wear. If any debris remains on contact lenses, rinse with Biotrue Multipurpose Solution prior to insertion.
How to store properly?
- Immediately store lenses if not in use in a closed lens case.
- Do not store lenses in simple saline solution because this does not provide disinfection needed.
- When lenses are not in use, it can be stored in closed case for up to a maximum of 30 days until ready to use.
- When you store lenses for longer period of time, clean and disinfect using fresh Biotrue multi-purpose solution prior to wearing.
Are there any warnings and precautions?Always follow your eye care professional's instructions. Based upon your individual tear chemistry and lens-wearing schedule, your eye care professional may recommend additional products or procedures. Failure to discard solution from lens case after each use or use of water to care for your lenses may lead to contamination resulting in eye injury and potential loss of vision. Do not use heat disinfection regimen. If you are allergic to any ingredient in this product, do not use. Problems with contact lenses and lens care products could result in corneal infection and/or ulcer and lead to loss of vision. It is essential that you follow your eye care practitioner's directions and all labeling instruction for proper use of lenses and lens care products, including the lens case. Eye problems, including corneal ulcers, can develop rapidly and lead to loss of vision. Daily wear lenses are not indicated for overnight wear and should not be worn while sleeping. Clinical studies have shown the risk of serious adverse reactions is increased when these lenses are worn overnight. Extended wear lenses should be regularly removed for cleaning and disinfection or for disposal and replacement on the schedule prescribed by your eye care professional.
Delivery.If this item has a green in stock message it is available for home delivery.
We offer FREE DELIVERY on all regular sized orders over $90 anywhere in the world.
We usually dispatch your order on the same day, if you order before 4pm on a business day.
Delivery within New Zealand: Delivery is available New Zealand wide and we find most orders arrive in 2 business days. It may take longer if you live in a rural area.
Delivery on regular orders: Delivery costs $7.20 for regular sizes orders which weigh under 2.5kgs, We find 90% of our orders are under this threshold. ... More on that here...
Delivery on heavy items: If you order weighs more than 2.5kgs (lots of liquids, circulation boosters etc.) We will pay the first 2.5kgs shipping for you, and you pay the difference. ... More on that here...
Collection in store: This is not something we offer at this time.
International Deliveries: The cost of delivery will be calculate in the shopping cart if you press add to cart, based on your postal/zip code. Delivery usually takes 4 - 16 business days. We will email you with a more accurate delivery time when we dispatch your order.
Read our full shipping policy here...