It is time to talk about hair… and I am talking about the hair “down there”. If you are going to take on a home bikini wax then this is the guide you need. So let’s get started with this great video from the team at Nads to kick off these simple yet effective home waxing tips.
Do you really need to go to a salon for a bikini wax?
Getting a bikini wax from a salon can be an awkward experience. And if you are the type who values your privacy, you could really benefit from learning to do brazilian waxing at home.
So now that you’ve watched the how to video from Nads, here are some ways how to do waxing at home without pain. And improve your chances of success on your first try!
Choose your wax carefully – this is super important!
You need to buy the right wax for your needs. Some waxes are heated in the microwave, others are heated with a wax warmer. You should also make sure that you will be using an applicator that you are comfortable with.
As an example, here is one of the Brazilian Waxing Kits available in our online store for you to try:
NADS Home waxing Brazilian and Bikini Wax Kit with shapes
- Offers long lasting clean and smooth results.
- The kit comes with 4 bikini shapes.
- Shapes are – Landing Strip, Bermuda triangle, Heart breaker, Thunder struck.
Shop This Story:
Nads Natural Warm Wax
- Nad’s hypoallergenic warm wax gives you salon quality results that last up to 4 weeks
- Contains cleansing Orange Blossom and soothing Red Grape extracts.
- Wax rinses off with water for easy, mess-free application.
- Pack includes washable and reusable cotton strips.
Nads Bikini and Underarm Wax Strips for Sensitive Skin
- Helps remove unwanted hair
- Soothes sensitive areas such as bikini and underarm
- Moulds to the awkward areas
- Works to remove the shortest hair
- Supports easy hair removal
Grow the right length
Remember, your hair needs to be long enough that the wax can pull the hair right out at the roots, but not too long. Generally, the right length is around 1/4 inch of growth.
Wash and clean prior to home waxing
Clean the area thoroughly with soap and water, or your choice of bodywash. Rinse and dry your skin thoroughly before application.
Make sure you carefully apply the wax to your skin and work section by section. Apply the wax in a nice, even layer and let it set for 30 seconds, or as directed.
And now for the removal!
The proper way of doing this is to pull in the opposite direction of the hair growth. The trick is to hold the skin taut to lessen the pain. If you’re new to waxing, this part can be a little daunting. But you will be ok, just follow the instructions, and work as efficiently as you can.
Are you an at home bikini waxer? We would love to hear your tips, experiences and thoughts in our comment section below.
There are other NADS Waxing Products that you can likewise check out.
Shop This Story: