Celluvisinfulcolors Eye Drops 30x0 4ml Be the first one to write a reviewFREE DELIVERY on orders over $90
$ 21.80 $24.50 Your Savings $2.70 in stockSKU 358053
Most NZ orders arrive in 2 - 3 business days.
Add to your cart and enter your post/zip code for shipping costs
Orders before 3pm usually get dispatched that day (weekdays)
This item is currently out of stock. If you would like us to email you when it is back in stock, send along your email address...
Celluvisc Eye Drops 30x0 4ml helps take care of the eyes by providing relief from burning, irritation and discomfort due to dryness, or exposure to the wind and sun. It has a gentle, protecting and lubricating formula that helps to provide moisture for dry, irritated eyes, making you feel comfortable and at ease all the time....
Celluvisc Eye Drops 30x0 4mlVision is one of the most important faculties of the body. It is through our eyes that we are able to see things around us, do whatever we need to do and appreciate our surroundings. The eye is a sensitive part of the body and irritation is one thing that we need to deal with every time. If a simple abnormality of the eye is observed, most of us immediately seek medical help.
One way to keep our eyes healthy is whenever our doctor prescribes medication for the eyes, be sure to follow directions carefully. But if dry, irritated eyes become a problem, try something that helps lubricate and protect our eyes - use Celluvisc Eye Drops 30x0 4ml.
- It comes in sterile single-use containers
- It assists extra-strength relief plus protection
- It has no preservatives
- It is ideal for moderate-to-severe dry eyes
- It is recommended for patients with severe dry eye
- It is highly viscous and has a long retention time on the eye
It contains the following ingredients: Calcium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Purified Water, Sodium Chloride, and Sodium Lactate.
- To open, twist and pull tab to remove.
- Use 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) or as needed.
- Discard container after use while maintaining the carton for future reference.
- For external use only.
- Store at room temperature.
- Do not use if this product changes colour or becomes cloudy
- Do not use if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
- Do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- Once opened, discard after use. Do not reuse.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not accept if seal is broken or tampered.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if you feel eye pain, changes in vision occur, redness or irritation occurs, or it persists or lasts for more than 72 hours.
Delivery.If this item has a green in stock message it is available for home delivery.
We offer FREE DELIVERY on all regular sized orders over $90 anywhere in the world.
We usually dispatch your order on the same day, if you order before 4pm on a business day.
Delivery within New Zealand: Delivery is available New Zealand wide and we find most orders arrive in 2 business days. It may take longer if you live in a rural area.
Delivery on regular orders: Delivery costs $7.20 for regular sizes orders which weigh under 2.5kgs, We find 90% of our orders are under this threshold. ... More on that here...
Delivery on heavy items: If you order weighs more than 2.5kgs (lots of liquids, circulation boosters etc.) We will pay the first 2.5kgs shipping for you, and you pay the difference. ... More on that here...
Collection in store: This is not something we offer at this time.
International Deliveries: The cost of delivery will be calculate in the shopping cart if you press add to cart, based on your postal/zip code. Delivery usually takes 4 - 16 business days. We will email you with a more accurate delivery time when we dispatch your order.
Read our full shipping policy here...