Claratyne Syrup 100ml Be the first one to write a reviewFREE DELIVERY on orders over $90
$16.00 in stockSKU 775932
Most NZ orders arrive in 2 - 3 business days.
Add to your cart and enter your post/zip code for shipping costs
Orders before 3pm usually get dispatched that day (weekdays)
This item is currently out of stock. If you would like us to email you when it is back in stock, send along your email address...
To get relieved from common signs and symptoms associated with perennial and seasonal rhinitis or hay fever, simply take Claratyne Syrup (Loratadine). It also provides relief for symptoms and signs of chronic urticaria or hives and other forms of skin allergic reaction. Specially made form ease of administering to children and those who have difficulty taking tablet medications....
Claratyne Syrup 100ml with LoratadineTo get relieved from common signs and symptoms associated with perennial and seasonal rhinitis or hay fever, simply take Claratyne Syrup. It also provides relief for symptoms and signs of chronic urticaria or hives and other forms of skin allergic reaction. Specially made for ease of administering to children and those who have difficulty taking tablet medications.
How can Claratyne Syrup Help me?
- For hay fever, Hives and allergies
- Gives immediate relief from symptoms associated with perennial and seasonal rhinitis or hay fever.
- Gives immediate relief from signs and symptoms of chronic urticaria or hives and other signs of skin allergic reactions.
Some people are allergic to pollens and consider it as an enemy. If this happens, the body produce histamine and other chemicals that trigger the immune system to react differently. The most common symptoms to watch out for are: persistent sneezing, clogged nose, runny nose, watery and itchy eyes that is sometimes accompanied with redness and burning sensation.
What are the active ingredients?
Loratadine 1mg/ml Propylene Glyco, Glycerol, Citric Acid, Sucrose, artificial peach flavour, water, Sodium Benzoate as preservative.
- Administer 2.5ml once daily to children age 1 to 2 years old.
- Administer 5ml once daily to children 2 to 12 years old who weighs less than 30kg.
- Administer 10ml once daily to children of the same age group but weighs more than 30kg.
- Claratyne Syrup is not recommended to be given to children under one year old unless prescribed by a doctor.
- There are instances when a person may experience the following side effects: nervousness, headache, fidgeting and sleepiness.
- It is very unlikely to cause drowsiness but in case you do, please refrain from driving or operating heavy machineries until after 8 hours upon taking the medication.
- You must consult with your doctor prior to taking this medication if you are: pregnant or lactating; have liver or kidney problems.
- Do not take a double dose. In case you forget to take your daily dose and missed it but remember 12 hours more than your next dose is due, then you take it immediately. However, if you remember less than 12 hours before your next dose, skip it and take it when your next dose is due.
- Keep it out of reach and sight of young children.
- Store it in a cool dry place below 30 degrees Celsius or 85 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Protect from direct sunlight.
I agree to use strictly as directed and if symptoms persist or if I suffer any adverse effects, I will contact my Doctor or Pharmacist. This is a "Pharmacy Medicine". By ordering this product I acknowledge that I have read and understand the information regarding the product.
Delivery.If this item has a green in stock message it is available for home delivery.
We offer FREE DELIVERY on all regular sized orders over $90 anywhere in the world.
We usually dispatch your order on the same day, if you order before 4pm on a business day.
Delivery within New Zealand: Delivery is available New Zealand wide and we find most orders arrive in 2 business days. It may take longer if you live in a rural area.
Delivery on regular orders: Delivery costs $7.20 for regular sizes orders which weigh under 2.5kgs, We find 90% of our orders are under this threshold. ... More on that here...
Delivery on heavy items: If you order weighs more than 2.5kgs (lots of liquids, circulation boosters etc.) We will pay the first 2.5kgs shipping for you, and you pay the difference. ... More on that here...
Collection in store: This is not something we offer at this time.
International Deliveries: The cost of delivery will be calculate in the shopping cart if you press add to cart, based on your postal/zip code. Delivery usually takes 4 - 16 business days. We will email you with a more accurate delivery time when we dispatch your order.
Read our full shipping policy here...