CLINICIANS FLORA RESTORE CAPSULES 30 Be the first one to write a reviewFREE DELIVERY on orders over $90
$31.50 in stockSKU 2316145
Most NZ orders arrive in 2 - 3 business days.
Add to your cart and enter your post/zip code for shipping costs
Orders before 3pm usually get dispatched that day (weekdays)
This item is currently out of stock. If you would like us to email you when it is back in stock, send along your email address...
Clinicians Flora Restore Capsules 30 is an oral probiotic that supports vaginal and urinary tract health by maintaining and restoring healthy flora....
Clinicians Flora Restore Capsules 30Clinicians Flora Restore Capsules 30 is an oral probiotic that supports vaginal and urinary tract health by maintaining and restoring healthy flora.
Maintaining urogenital health is important in avoiding illnesses associated with reproductive and excretory systems.
- Made to serve as antibacterial or antifungal therapy.
- Beneficial for women prone to vaginal and urinary tract problems.
- Offers support in having a balance of yeasts and combating bad bacteria.
- Could be used by all women of childbearing age even those who are pregnant and or breastfeeding.
- Suitable for premenopausal and postmenopausal women who are observed to be more prone to vaginal and urinary tract imbalances.
- Made not to require refrigeration.
- Formulated with special encapsulation technology that make sure that probiotics survive in the gastrointestinal tract.
- Contains (Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1 and Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14), which are two unique clinically documented probiotic that aid to restore and maintain healthy urogenital flora.
- Comes in an innovative blister packaging that reduces moisture and increases shelf life.
- Formulated without gluten (or wheat), artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
Each gelatin capsule:
Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1T 2.5 billion CFU
Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14T 2.5 billion CFU
(CFU = colony forming units, at the time of manufacture)
Also contains:Microcrystalline cellulose, dextrose, potato starch and magnesium stearate. May Contains traces of milk products.
How do I use this product?
Adults are recommended to take one capsule daily, with or without food. You can increase the dosage to two capsules a day as necessary or as advised by a medical professional.
Are there any warnings and precautions?
This product is not recommended if you are allergic to any of its ingredients. Carefully read the label or ask the advice of a medical professional before using this product.
Delivery.If this item has a green in stock message it is available for home delivery.
We offer FREE DELIVERY on all regular sized orders over $90 anywhere in the world.
We usually dispatch your order on the same day, if you order before 4pm on a business day.
Delivery within New Zealand: Delivery is available New Zealand wide and we find most orders arrive in 2 business days. It may take longer if you live in a rural area.
Delivery on regular orders: Delivery costs $7.20 for regular sizes orders which weigh under 2.5kgs, We find 90% of our orders are under this threshold. ... More on that here...
Delivery on heavy items: If you order weighs more than 2.5kgs (lots of liquids, circulation boosters etc.) We will pay the first 2.5kgs shipping for you, and you pay the difference. ... More on that here...
Collection in store: This is not something we offer at this time.
International Deliveries: The cost of delivery will be calculate in the shopping cart if you press add to cart, based on your postal/zip code. Delivery usually takes 4 - 16 business days. We will email you with a more accurate delivery time when we dispatch your order.
Read our full shipping policy here...