Clinicians Super Family C 2000 Powder 300g Be the first one to write a reviewFREE DELIVERY on orders over $90
$49.99 in stockSKU 2386224
Most NZ orders arrive in 2 - 3 business days.
Add to your cart and enter your post/zip code for shipping costs
Orders before 3pm usually get dispatched that day (weekdays)
This item is currently out of stock. If you would like us to email you when it is back in stock, send along your email address...
Clinicians Super Family C 2000 Powder 300g provides your body with the benefits of Vitamin C to support immune system and promote a healthy circulation for the body. It provides three forms of Vitamin C, calcium ascorbate and ascorbic acid as well as bioflavonoid. It enhances your body's system for better performance of the immune system, promotes wound healing, supports neurotransmitter and hormone production as well as keeps your cells healthy....
Clinicians Super Family C 2000 Powder 300gClinicians Super Family C 2000 Powder 75g provides your body with the benefits of Vitamin C to support immune system and promote a healthy circulation for the body. It provides three forms of Vitamin C, calcium ascorbate and ascorbic acid as well as bioflavonoid. It enhances your body's system for better performance of the immune system, promotes wound healing, supports neurotransmitter and hormone production as well as keeps your cells healthy.
Vitamin C is one of the most important antioxidants that is needed by the body. It is the first line of antioxidant protection the fights chronic diseases resulting from free radical and oxidative damage.
The deficiency in Vitamin C may occur as a result of poor dietary intake or the using of conventional medications that are known to be associated with depletion.
Low Vitamin C in the body may result to slow immune response, susceptibility to infection and slow wound healing. It also affects the performance of other antioxidant nutrients such as Vitamin E and Selenium.
- Provides 3 forms of well absorbed vitamin C including the less acidic calcium ascorbate threonate, making it more gentle on the stomach than ascorbic acid alone
- The powder offers cost effective flexible dosing and is suitable for the family
- Super Family C powder is easy for children to take and has a pleasant citrus taste
- It is well tolerated during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Esterified Vitamin C for 24 hour activity
- Everyday immune support and general health
- Vitamin C can be rapidly depleted during times of illness, so more needs to be consumed at these times
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant and supports the removal of free radicals, which can damage cells
- This formula Helps support blood vessel and circulatory health
- Vitamin C is supports hormone and neurotransmitter production and is needed more in times of stress
- Vitamin C is required for healthy skin, tendons, ligaments and connective tissue
Each 5gm Dose (or 1 rounded teaspoonful) contains:
- Calcium ascorbate threonate complex 1000mg
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 750mg
- Vitamin C (from sodium ascorbate) 250mg
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 7mg
- Citrus bioflavonoid complex 100mg
- Rutin 100mg
- Hesperidin 30mg
- Also contains Maltodextrin (2.3gm/5gm), natural flavouring, stevia and xanthin gum.
- It has no added gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours or preservatives.
- The following are the prescribed dosages:
- Adults & adolescents over 13 years: 1 rounded teaspoonful daily.
- Children 9 to 13 years: 1/2 teaspoonful daily.
- Children 4 to 8 years: up to 1/3 teaspoonful daily.
- Mix with fruit juice, water or fluid.
- Read the label carefully and follow prescribed dosage.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not recommended for children below 4 years old, except when prescribed.
- Do not take if you have allergy to any of the ingredients identified.
- High dosing may cause bowel looseness.
- If allergic reaction happens, consult your doctor immediately.
Delivery.If this item has a green in stock message it is available for home delivery.
We offer FREE DELIVERY on all regular sized orders over $90 anywhere in the world.
We usually dispatch your order on the same day, if you order before 4pm on a business day.
Delivery within New Zealand: Delivery is available New Zealand wide and we find most orders arrive in 2 business days. It may take longer if you live in a rural area.
Delivery on regular orders: Delivery costs $7.20 for regular sizes orders which weigh under 2.5kgs, We find 90% of our orders are under this threshold. ... More on that here...
Delivery on heavy items: If you order weighs more than 2.5kgs (lots of liquids, circulation boosters etc.) We will pay the first 2.5kgs shipping for you, and you pay the difference. ... More on that here...
Collection in store: This is not something we offer at this time.
International Deliveries: The cost of delivery will be calculate in the shopping cart if you press add to cart, based on your postal/zip code. Delivery usually takes 4 - 16 business days. We will email you with a more accurate delivery time when we dispatch your order.
Read our full shipping policy here...