Clinicians Vit B12 Drops 15ml Be the first one to write a reviewFREE DELIVERY on orders over $90
$ 25.80 $28.99 Your Savings $3.19 in stockSKU 2278081
Most NZ orders arrive in 2 - 3 business days.
Add to your cart and enter your post/zip code for shipping costs
Orders before 3pm usually get dispatched that day (weekdays)
This item is currently out of stock. If you would like us to email you when it is back in stock, send along your email address...
These oral drops contain a highly bioavailable form of Vitamin B12 which the body can absorb and utilise effectively. B12 is an essential vitamin to support mood and the nervous system....
Clinicians Vitamin B12 Oral Drops 15mlDo you easily feel tired with the occasional shortness of breath? How about experiencing numbness or the sensation of pins and needles? You could be lacking in an essential nutrient known as Vitamin B12. This particular vitamin is responsible for the proper function of the nervous system. And Clinicians Vitamin B12 Oral Drops offers a highly bioavailable form of Vitamin B12.
- It supports the body for enhanced mental alertness, memory and healthy mood
- It assists in allowing the body to improve on sleep quality
- It supports the nerve health during times of immune stress
- It helps those individuals with low blood and tissue levels of vitamin B12
- Vegan and vegetarian friendly
- Rapidly absorbed through tissues of the mouth (drops are placed under the tongue)
- Absorbed and utilised more effectively in the body than other forms of Vitamin B12
- Stays longer in the tissue than most other forms of B12
- Easy to use liquid format for rapid oral delivery
- Provides cost effective flexible dosing
- No added gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
Active Ingredients in 1 drop:Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) 50 mcg
Also contains: Purified Water, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate and Potassium Sorbate.
Dosage and Direction:
- For adults: Place 1 drop under the tongue daily.
- As maintenance, take 1 drop 3 times weekly.
- For long-term use, use together with folic acid.
Are there any warnings and precaution?Pregnancy and breastfeeding: Clinicians Vitamin B12 Oral Drops is well tolerated and considered suitable to use during these times, use under supervision of a health professional to ensure appropriate dosing.
What are the signs that you are suffering from Vitamin B12 deficiency?Numbness, a sensation of pins and needles, a burning sensation in the feet and sometimes diarrhoea.
What is the most commonly used supplemental form of Vitamin B12?
- Cyanacobalamin and it is usually given orally or as an intramuscular injection.
- However, nutritional and digestive problems such as heavy metal toxicity, enzyme defects and pathological changes to tissues can all impact on the way in which cyanacobalamin is absorbed and processed in the body.
- Oral supplementation with Vitamin B12 has been shown to be as effective as intramuscular injection, as the cobalamin is absorbed through the mucosal lining of the mouth.
- Evidence indicates that Vitamin B12 in the form of methycobalamin is utilised far more efficiently than any other form of Vitamin B12.
- Methycobalamin has also been shown to stay in tissue longer than other forms of Vitamin B12.
Delivery.If this item has a green in stock message it is available for home delivery.
We offer FREE DELIVERY on all regular sized orders over $90 anywhere in the world.
We usually dispatch your order on the same day, if you order before 4pm on a business day.
Delivery within New Zealand: Delivery is available New Zealand wide and we find most orders arrive in 2 business days. It may take longer if you live in a rural area.
Delivery on regular orders: Delivery costs $7.20 for regular sizes orders which weigh under 2.5kgs, We find 90% of our orders are under this threshold. ... More on that here...
Delivery on heavy items: If you order weighs more than 2.5kgs (lots of liquids, circulation boosters etc.) We will pay the first 2.5kgs shipping for you, and you pay the difference. ... More on that here...
Collection in store: This is not something we offer at this time.
International Deliveries: The cost of delivery will be calculate in the shopping cart if you press add to cart, based on your postal/zip code. Delivery usually takes 4 - 16 business days. We will email you with a more accurate delivery time when we dispatch your order.
Read our full shipping policy here...