Clinicians Vitamin C And Quercetin Liposomal 180ml Liquid Be the first one to write a reviewFREE DELIVERY on orders over $90
$ 53.37 $59.99 Your Savings $6.62 in stockSKU 2520958
Most NZ orders arrive in 2 - 3 business days.
Add to your cart and enter your post/zip code for shipping costs
Orders before 3pm usually get dispatched that day (weekdays)
This item is currently out of stock. If you would like us to email you when it is back in stock, send along your email address...
This Vitamin C is uniquely formulated with 2 powerful antioxidants and uses liposomal technology. It helps provide advanced support for the immune system....
Clinicians Vitamin C and Quercetin Liposomal 180ml LiquidHave you heard of liposomal Vitamin C? Perhaps you have been introduced to a buffered form of Vitamin C, which is reported to increase the bioavailability or absorption. Esterified Vitamin C is another form of Vitamin C, a slow release formula infused with added antioxidants for added benefits. Clinicians, one of the most popular manufacturers of naturopathic supplements, is introducing a new form of vitamins. Clinicians Liposomal Vitamin C and Quercetin Liquid. It offers high bioavailability and gentle absorption.
- It helps provide immune support for immediate or long term use
- It assists to increase the body's response to allergens
- It aids in providing additional support for iron absorption
- It helps increase the potency of Vitamin C
- It is gentle on digestion
- Suitable for children 4 years old and older
- Suitable in pregnancy and breastfeeding
- High bioavailability using liposomal technology
- Only liposomal Vitamin C formula to include quercetin
- Easy to take liquid formula
- Natural fruit flavour
- No Added gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners and flavours
Ingredients: Each serve of 6ml contains:Vitamin C (from sodium ascorbate and ascorbic acid) - 500mg, Quercetin dihydrate - 25mg
Also contains: Purified Water, Glycerin, structured Sunflower Seed Lecithin (providing essential phospholipids including Phosphatidylcholine), natural Fruit Flavours, Acacia Gum, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate.
- Recommended Dosage: One serve = 6ml (just over 1 tsp).
- Adults: 1 to 2 times daily.
- Children (9-13 years): 1 to 2 times daily.
- Children (4-8 years): Once daily or every other day.
- Best taken 15 minutes away from food.
- You can dilute to taste with a small amount of water or juice
Are there any warnings and precautions?Keep out of reach of children. Caution with those susceptible to iron overload. Do not take Clinicians Liposomal Vitamin C and Quercetin Liquid if you have a known allergy to any of the ingredients listed. Contraindicated in hypersensitivity to quercetin. (reported headaches and tingling of extremities). Always read the label and take as directed.
Delivery.If this item has a green in stock message it is available for home delivery.
We offer FREE DELIVERY on all regular sized orders over $90 anywhere in the world.
We usually dispatch your order on the same day, if you order before 4pm on a business day.
Delivery within New Zealand: Delivery is available New Zealand wide and we find most orders arrive in 2 business days. It may take longer if you live in a rural area.
Delivery on regular orders: Delivery costs $7.20 for regular sizes orders which weigh under 2.5kgs, We find 90% of our orders are under this threshold. ... More on that here...
Delivery on heavy items: If you order weighs more than 2.5kgs (lots of liquids, circulation boosters etc.) We will pay the first 2.5kgs shipping for you, and you pay the difference. ... More on that here...
Collection in store: This is not something we offer at this time.
International Deliveries: The cost of delivery will be calculate in the shopping cart if you press add to cart, based on your postal/zip code. Delivery usually takes 4 - 16 business days. We will email you with a more accurate delivery time when we dispatch your order.
Read our full shipping policy here...