CRYSTADERM 15G Be the first one to write a reviewFREE DELIVERY on orders over $90
$17.50 in stockSKU 2396165
Most NZ orders arrive in 2 - 3 business days.
Add to your cart and enter your post/zip code for shipping costs
Orders before 3pm usually get dispatched that day (weekdays)
This item is currently out of stock. If you would like us to email you when it is back in stock, send along your email address...
Crystaderm 15g helps to treat and prevent minor infections from acne, cuts, scratches, scrapes, school sores, grazes, infected body piercings, insect bites and minor burns. It is a reliable first aid cream that uses Hydrogen Peroxide which fights many types of bacteria, fungi and viruses and protects the body from the harmful effects as a result of infection....
Crystaderm 15gCrystaderm 15g helps to treat and prevent minor infections from cuts, scratches, scrapes, school sores, grazes, infected body piercings, insect bites and minor burns.
It is a reliable first aid cream that uses Hydrogen Peroxide which fights many types of bacteria, fungi and viruses and protects the body from the harmful effects as a result of infection.
Hydrogen Peroxide is also helpful for drying out acne and killing acne causing bacteria and may be a cost effective acne treatment.
Accidents happen. Most of the time, simple bruises, cuts or injuries happen in an instant and we are not able to prepare for it to happen. One of the most recommended ways to deal with it is to wash it with mild soap and water.
However, washing does not ensure 100 percent protection from possible infection. The open wound, cut or bruises are openings on the skin where most bacteria, virus or fungal infection begin.
Protect yourself from the harm of infection by using hydrogen peroxide. It is a germicidal agent composed only of water and oxygen, and kills disease organisms by oxidation. Enjoy the benefits of hydrogen perozide as you use Crystaderm 15g.
- It is a strong antibacterial cream available without prescription
- It releases Hydrogen Peroxide from lipid crystals in the cream onto the skin
- It is preservative free
- It can be used on both moist and dry areas
- Unlike other first aid creams Hydrogen peroxide will work during times of pus. The peroxide helps to dry out and kill minor infections.
- Can be used as a cost effective acne treatment
Active ingredients: Lipid stabilised Hydrogen Peroxide 1 percent w/w.
Inactive ingredients: Glyceryl monolaurate, glyceryl monomyristate, polyoxyethylene (100) stearate, propylene glycol, anhydrous citric acid, sodium hydroxide, sulphuric acid, sodium oxalate, salicylic acid, disodium edetate, sodium pyrophosphate, sodium stannate and purified water.
- It may be used by adults and children.
- Clean the wound with mild soap and water.
- Tap dry with clean cloth or towel.
- After cleansing the wound, apply cream 2-3 times daily, or when needed, on the affected area.
- If an occlusive dressing is used, one application a day may be sufficient.
- Continuous application should not exceed 3 weeks.
- A dry film will appear on the skin after application.
- This can be washed off with water.
- If symptoms persist for more than 3 weeks, consult your doctor.
- Read the label and use only as directed.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding unless prescribed by your doctor.
- A mild sensation of burning may be experienced for a short time after application.
- This is incompatible with iodine, permanganates and other strong oxidising agents.
- If itching, redness or irritation happens, discontinue use and consult your doctor.
I agree to use strictly as directed and if symptoms persist or if I suffer any adverse effects, I will contact my Doctor or Pharmacist. This is a "Pharmacy Medicine". By ordering this product I acknowledge that I have read and understand the information regarding the product.
Delivery.If this item has a green in stock message it is available for home delivery.
We offer FREE DELIVERY on all regular sized orders over $90 anywhere in the world.
We usually dispatch your order on the same day, if you order before 4pm on a business day.
Delivery within New Zealand: Delivery is available New Zealand wide and we find most orders arrive in 2 business days. It may take longer if you live in a rural area.
Delivery on regular orders: Delivery costs $7.20 for regular sizes orders which weigh under 2.5kgs, We find 90% of our orders are under this threshold. ... More on that here...
Delivery on heavy items: If you order weighs more than 2.5kgs (lots of liquids, circulation boosters etc.) We will pay the first 2.5kgs shipping for you, and you pay the difference. ... More on that here...
Collection in store: This is not something we offer at this time.
International Deliveries: The cost of delivery will be calculate in the shopping cart if you press add to cart, based on your postal/zip code. Delivery usually takes 4 - 16 business days. We will email you with a more accurate delivery time when we dispatch your order.
Read our full shipping policy here...