Elevit With Iodine 100s Be the first one to write a reviewFREE DELIVERY on orders over $90
$95.22 in stockSKU 2378779
Most NZ orders arrive in 2 - 3 business days.
Add to your cart and enter your post/zip code for shipping costs
Orders before 3pm usually get dispatched that day (weekdays)
This item is currently out of stock. If you would like us to email you when it is back in stock, send along your email address...
- A multivitamin and multimineral medicine .
- Offers a balanced nutrient source for the unborn baby or the pregnant and breastfeeding mother .
- Helps pregnant women with their nutritional requirements
Elevit With Iodine 100 TabletsWhen your making a baby your body is changing rapidly, so it is important to make sure your body is getting all the vitamins, nutrients and minerals it needs to work at its best during this special time. Elevit is a pregnancy supplement for woman that can be used during the baby making process, pregnancy and after the birth.
- A supplement to support the daily nutritional needs of a woman changing body and a growing baby during conception, pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Can be used in conjunction with Menevit for him to support nutrition during the conception process.
- Based on formulation clinically proven to reduce the risk of neural tube defects like spina bifida by 92%.
- Helps fight fatigue and baby brain caused by mineral and vitamin deficiencies with good nutritional suppor.
- It may help to replace all lost nutrients during childbirth when taken after giving birth.
- May also help to assist nutritional uptake when breastfeeding.
- Formulated as multivitamin and multimineral medicine.
- Iodine is an important nutrient that assists in the growth and healthy development of babies brains. It is also important for pregnant women and babies.
- Contains Iodine which is important during pregnancy.
- Folic acid, Iodine and Iron, Zinc, Vitamin C, Calcium, B6, B12
Ingredients:Thiamine nitrate (Vitamin B1) 1.55 mg, Riboflavine (Vitamin B2) 1.8 mg, Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) 19 mg, Calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B5) 10 mg, Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 2.6 mg, Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 4.0 mcg, Ascorbic acid (as calcium ascorbate 100 mg, dihydrate) (Vitamin C), Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3) 500 IU 12.5 mcg, Tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E) 15 mg, Biotin (Vitamin H) 200 mcg 8 Minerals and trace elements - Iron (as ferrous fumarate) 60 mg, Iodine (as potassium iodide) 250 mcg, Calcium (as calcium hydrogen phosphate 125 mg, anhydrous, calcium pantothenate and calcium ascorbate dihydrate), Magnesium (as light magnesium oxide, 100 mg, magnesium phosphate-dibasic trihydrate and magnesium stearate), Phosphorus (as calcium hydrogen phosphate 125 mg, anhydrous and magnesium phosphate- dibasic trihydrate), Copper (as cupric sulfate anhydrous) 1 mg, Manganese (as manganese sulfate monohydrate) 1 mg, Zinc (as zinc sulfate monohydrate) 7.5 mg. Contains lactose and sucrose.
Instructions:It is recommended to take one tablet a day, one month before pregnancy, throughout pregnancy and while breastfeeding. Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
Are there any warnings and precautions? Carefully read the label before using this product. This product is strictly for women who are trying to get pregnant, pregnant and breastfeeding. Avoid taking this product if you have allergic reaction to any of its ingredients, if you have kidney disease, excessive amounts of vitamin D, calcium or iron in your blood. It is always best to consult your doctor before taking this product. Customer Declaration:
I agree to use strictly as directed and if symptoms persist or if I suffer any adverse effects, I will contact my Doctor or Pharmacist. This is a "Pharmacy Medicine". By ordering this product I acknowledge that I have read and understand the information regarding the product.
Delivery.If this item has a green in stock message it is available for home delivery.
We offer FREE DELIVERY on all regular sized orders over $90 anywhere in the world.
We usually dispatch your order on the same day, if you order before 4pm on a business day.
Delivery within New Zealand: Delivery is available New Zealand wide and we find most orders arrive in 2 business days. It may take longer if you live in a rural area.
Delivery on regular orders: Delivery costs $7.20 for regular sizes orders which weigh under 2.5kgs, We find 90% of our orders are under this threshold. ... More on that here...
Delivery on heavy items: If you order weighs more than 2.5kgs (lots of liquids, circulation boosters etc.) We will pay the first 2.5kgs shipping for you, and you pay the difference. ... More on that here...
Collection in store: This is not something we offer at this time.
International Deliveries: The cost of delivery will be calculate in the shopping cart if you press add to cart, based on your postal/zip code. Delivery usually takes 4 - 16 business days. We will email you with a more accurate delivery time when we dispatch your order.
Read our full shipping policy here...