Losec Extra 20mg 28s Be the first one to write a reviewFREE DELIVERY on orders over $90
$54.28 in stockSKU 2423235
Most NZ orders arrive in 2 - 3 business days.
Add to your cart and enter your post/zip code for shipping costs
Orders before 3pm usually get dispatched that day (weekdays)
This item is currently out of stock. If you would like us to email you when it is back in stock, send along your email address...
Losec Extra 20mg 28s may provide short-term relief from heartburn and acid reflux....
Losec Extra 20mg 28sLosec Extra 20mg 28s may help to provide short-term relief from heartburn and acid reflux that may be experienced from time to time. It may help you ensure 24-hour relief from symptoms that may include a burning feeling rising up from the stomach or chest, often called heartburn, as well as acid regurgitation that can be painful and discomforting every time it attacks.
Ever felt a slight pain and burning in your stomach that makes you stop from what you're doing until the pain subsides? It might be an acid reflux.
What is acid reflux?
Acid reflux is a condition where stomach acids rise up into the esophagus because the valve that separates the stomach contents from the esophagus is problematic. There is sometimes confusion between acid reflux and heartburn and they are often used interchangeably. Nevertheless, acid reflux is the movement or the action of stomach acids going up the wrong way, while heartburn refers to the burning sensation that is felt from the stomach to the chest whenever this occurs.
Common causes of acid reflux include:
- Large meals
- Bad eating habits
- Peptic ulcers
- Low digestive enzymes
- Poor diet
Active ingredients: Omeprazole 20mg
It also has the following inactive ingredients: Glyceryl monostearate (E 471), Hydroxypropylcellulose, Hypromellose, Magnesium stearate (E 572), Methacrylic acid copolymer, Microcrystalline cellulose (E 460), paraffin hard Macrogol 6000, Polysorbate 80 (E 433), Crospovidone, Sodium stearylfumarate, Purified talc (E 553(b)),
Titanium dioxide (E 171), Triethyl citrate, Sodium hydroxide, Sugar spheres (maize starch and sucrose)
- Take 2 tablets once daily until symptoms improve, then reduce the dose to 1 tablet once daily, followed by a glass of water.
- If symptoms return, the dose may be increased to 2 tablets once daily.
- It is not advised to crush or chew the tablets.
- If the tablets are chewed or crushed, it may not work properly.
- For best results, take Losec Extra for 14 days.
- Do not use for more than 14 days except on medical advice.
- Read the label carefully and follow prescribed dosages.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if you are under 18 years old.
- Do not use if the package's use-by date has expired, been tampered or broken.
- Do not take if you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed.
- Check with your doctor if you experience persistent regurgitation of food or persistent vomiting
- Seek medical help if you have unexplained weight loss, swallowing is difficult or painful, and if you are vomiting blood or your bowel motions are black or tar-like.
I agree to use strictly as directed and if symptoms persist or if I suffer any adverse effects, I will contact my Doctor or Pharmacist. This is a "Pharmacy Medicine". By ordering this product I acknowledge that I have read and understand the information regarding the product.
Delivery.If this item has a green in stock message it is available for home delivery.
We offer FREE DELIVERY on all regular sized orders over $90 anywhere in the world.
We usually dispatch your order on the same day, if you order before 4pm on a business day.
Delivery within New Zealand: Delivery is available New Zealand wide and we find most orders arrive in 2 business days. It may take longer if you live in a rural area.
Delivery on regular orders: Delivery costs $7.20 for regular sizes orders which weigh under 2.5kgs, We find 90% of our orders are under this threshold. ... More on that here...
Delivery on heavy items: If you order weighs more than 2.5kgs (lots of liquids, circulation boosters etc.) We will pay the first 2.5kgs shipping for you, and you pay the difference. ... More on that here...
Collection in store: This is not something we offer at this time.
International Deliveries: The cost of delivery will be calculate in the shopping cart if you press add to cart, based on your postal/zip code. Delivery usually takes 4 - 16 business days. We will email you with a more accurate delivery time when we dispatch your order.
Read our full shipping policy here...