Naphcon A Eye Drops 15ml Be the first one to write a reviewFREE DELIVERY on orders over $90
$12.00 in stockSKU 317187
Most NZ orders arrive in 2 - 3 business days.
Add to your cart and enter your post/zip code for shipping costs
Orders before 3pm usually get dispatched that day (weekdays)
This item is currently out of stock. If you would like us to email you when it is back in stock, send along your email address...
Naphcon A Eye Drops 15ml may help deal with problems of the eye as an effect of allergic conjunctivitis. It may assist in providing relief from: Red eyes Itchy eyes Watery eyes Swollen eyes...
Naphcon A Eye Drops 15mlThe eye is one of the most sensitive yet exposed organs of the body. You cannot use just any other treatment to relieve discomfort from any irritation or itchiness. An immediate treatment is necessary whenever dealing with eye problems.
Allergic conjunctivitis may affect the eyes as allergens trigger allergic reaction to the body. This may result to teary, itchy or swollen eyes. In most cases, you cannot go through your day with your eyes looking flustered, puffy or watery. You need to take care of the allergic reaction by using Naphcon A Eye Drops 15ml.
- It combines the effects of an ocular decongestant and an antihistamine
- It helps relieve the symptoms of allergic conjunctivitis
- It help to wash away problems of itchy, red, puffy and watery eyes
It contains Naphazoline Hydrochloride 0.25mg/mL, Pheniramine Maleate 3 mg/ml. It also contains: Sodium chloride, Benzalkonium chloride 0.1mg/mL as preservative.
- Wash your hands using soap and water.
- Simply remove the lid from the bottle and hold the bottle upside down between your thumb and index finger.
- Tilt your head back and look up.
- Using your free hand, slowly pull the lower eyelid down to form a pouch.
- Gently place the tip of the bottle slightly above the lower eye.
- Squeeze the body of the bottle until the solution drops to the pouch formed between your lower eyelid and your eyes.
- Use 1 to 2 drops in the affected eye.
- Use 3 to 4 times daily or as directed by your doctor.
- Close your eyes. Keep it closed for 10 seconds.
- Avoid blinking or rubbing the eye.
- Put back the lid on, sealing it tightly.
- Wash your hands again to remove any residue.
- Read the label and follow directions carefully.
- Use only as directed.
- Prolonged use may be harmful.
- For adult use only.
- This is not recommended for children below 12 years old.
- Unless advised by a doctor, do not use if you suffer from glaucoma or serious eye conditions.
- Do not use while wearing contact lenses.
- Do not let your bottle tip touch the eye or eyelid to avoid contaminating the eye drop.
- Do not give your medicine to anyone else, even if they show sign that it is of the same condition.
- Discontinue use if irritation develops.
- Immediately consult your doctor if problem persist.
I agree to use strictly as directed and if symptoms persist or if I suffer any adverse effects, I will contact my Doctor or Pharmacist. This is a "Pharmacy Medicine". By ordering this product I acknowledge that I have read and understand the information regarding the product.
Delivery.If this item has a green in stock message it is available for home delivery.
We offer FREE DELIVERY on all regular sized orders over $90 anywhere in the world.
We usually dispatch your order on the same day, if you order before 4pm on a business day.
Delivery within New Zealand: Delivery is available New Zealand wide and we find most orders arrive in 2 business days. It may take longer if you live in a rural area.
Delivery on regular orders: Delivery costs $7.20 for regular sizes orders which weigh under 2.5kgs, We find 90% of our orders are under this threshold. ... More on that here...
Delivery on heavy items: If you order weighs more than 2.5kgs (lots of liquids, circulation boosters etc.) We will pay the first 2.5kgs shipping for you, and you pay the difference. ... More on that here...
Collection in store: This is not something we offer at this time.
International Deliveries: The cost of delivery will be calculate in the shopping cart if you press add to cart, based on your postal/zip code. Delivery usually takes 4 - 16 business days. We will email you with a more accurate delivery time when we dispatch your order.
Read our full shipping policy here...