NEILMED SINUS RINSE 30 PREMIXED SACHETS Be the first one to write a reviewFREE DELIVERY on orders over $90
$26.68 in stockSKU 2389991
Most NZ orders arrive in 2 - 3 business days.
Add to your cart and enter your post/zip code for shipping costs
Orders before 3pm usually get dispatched that day (weekdays)
This item is currently out of stock. If you would like us to email you when it is back in stock, send along your email address...
A 30 pack of premixed saline solution packets that can be combined with water to create a saline nasal rinse. Clean your nasal passages with these sinus relief refils formulated for use on the gentle lining inside the nose....
Neilmed Sinus Rinse 30 Premixed SachetsA 30 pack of premixed saline solution packets that can be combined with water to create a saline nasal rinse. Clean your nasal passages with these sinus relief refills formulated for use on the gentle lining inside the nose.
How to I apply the refilsThese are NeilMed's Mixture Packets that can be used in conjunction with NeilMed's 240 mL (8 fl oz) Nasal Irrigation Bottle , NasaFlo Neti Pot or Sinugator device to achieve the best results. You can use these NeilMed's packets with other irrigation devices as long as you mix the correct volume of water.
- Helps ease nasal allergies and dryness.
- Ideal for use on sinusitis, rhinitis.
- Helps relieve allergic asthma.
- Assists in clearing nasal stuffiness.
- Cleanses the nose of mucus.
- Helps decrease swelling in the nose to increase airflow.
- A 30 pack of premixed saline solution packets that can be combined with water to create a saline nasal rinse.
- Soothing saline wash.
- pH balanced.
- Contains no iodine and preservative.
- Preservative, Drug, Iodine, BPA, Gluten and Latex Free
- Premixed Packets of USP Grade Sodium Chloride & Sodium Bicarbonate (Purity level 99% or higher)
- Excellent cleansing prior to spraying nasal spray medications
- pH Balanced & Isotonic, or Hypertonic with two or more packets
- Smooth Flow with easy squeeze bottle
- Empties nearly 95% in upright position
- Nasal Allergies, Dryness & Hay Fever
- Sinus Pressure & Nasal Stuffiness
- Nasal Symptoms from Flu & Cold
- Nasal Irritation from Occupational & House Dust, Fumes, Animal Dander, Grass, Pollen, Smoke, etc.
- Post Nasal Drip & Nasal Congestion
Ingredients:Sodium Chloride and Sodium Bicarbonate Mixture
Pack includes:30 Regular Premixed Packets of pH Balanced Sodium Chloride & Sodium Bicarbonate Mixture
Instructions:Pour the content into warm water and mix.Keeping mouth open and without holding your breath, apply cap snugly against nasal passage and squeeze the bottle gently until solution drains from the opposite nasal passage. Do this on both nasal passage.
Warnings and Precautions:Always read the label prior to use of a product in order to know more about its ingredients and proper use. Use only as directed. Suitable for use after sinus surgery and during pregnancy. Consult your physician with concerns.
Portable for travel
I agree to use strictly as directed and if symptoms persist or if I suffer any adverse effects, I will contact my Doctor or Pharmacist. This is a "Pharmacy Medicine". By ordering this product I acknowledge that I have read and understand the information regarding the product.
Delivery.If this item has a green in stock message it is available for home delivery.
We offer FREE DELIVERY on all regular sized orders over $90 anywhere in the world.
We usually dispatch your order on the same day, if you order before 4pm on a business day.
Delivery within New Zealand: Delivery is available New Zealand wide and we find most orders arrive in 2 business days. It may take longer if you live in a rural area.
Delivery on regular orders: Delivery costs $7.20 for regular sizes orders which weigh under 2.5kgs, We find 90% of our orders are under this threshold. ... More on that here...
Delivery on heavy items: If you order weighs more than 2.5kgs (lots of liquids, circulation boosters etc.) We will pay the first 2.5kgs shipping for you, and you pay the difference. ... More on that here...
Collection in store: This is not something we offer at this time.
International Deliveries: The cost of delivery will be calculate in the shopping cart if you press add to cart, based on your postal/zip code. Delivery usually takes 4 - 16 business days. We will email you with a more accurate delivery time when we dispatch your order.
Read our full shipping policy here...