Nutralife Magnesium Complete 50s Be the first one to write a reviewFREE DELIVERY on orders over $90
$24.50 in stockSKU 2144298
Most NZ orders arrive in 2 - 3 business days.
Add to your cart and enter your post/zip code for shipping costs
Orders before 3pm usually get dispatched that day (weekdays)
This item is currently out of stock. If you would like us to email you when it is back in stock, send along your email address...
- Support muscular and nerve response functions of the body.
- Assist during times of premenstrual tension and cramps
- Support during times of muscle tension, stress and worry
Nutralife Magnesium Complete 50 CapsulesNutralife Magnesium Complete 50 Capsules may Help the body by providing the necessary magnesium needed to support muscular and nerve response functions of the body. It may assist during times of premenstrual tension and cramps, low blood sugar or hypoglycaemia and other conditions that are associated with magnesium deficiency or loss.
There are a lot of nutrients that the body needs to operate and function well. Most health experts emphasize the importance of vitamins and minerals in your diet. However, among the other nutrients needed by the body is magnesium.
Magnesium is a mineral that is essential in the body's absorption of calcium and plays a key role in the strength and formation of bones and teeth. It is also vital for maintaining a healthy heart and prevent abnormal blood clotting in the heart. It Helps maintain healthy blood pressure levels as well as lower the chance of heart attacks and strokes. It also Helps maintain proper muscle function.
With all these benefits, magnesium plays a crucial part in the way your body functions.
- It provides 300mg of elemental Magnesium in each capsule
- It ensures 4 types of Magnesium for optimal absorption and distribution in the body
- It promotes healthy heart function
- It Helps in muscle relaxation, sleep and relaxation
- It Helps to maintain nervous system balance
- It is easy to swallow capsule
Each capsule provides the following:
Magnesium (as Oxide) 197mg, Magnesium (as Orotate) 8mg, Magnesium (as Phosphate) 99.7mg, Equiv. Phosphorus, 17.5mg, Equiv. Magnesium 20.6mg, Magnesium (as Amino Acid Chelate) 75mg, Total Magnesium 300mg, It contains no added artificial colours, flavours, gluten, yeasts, dairy products
The prescribed dosage for adults - take one capsule daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Read the label carefully and follow directions as prescribed.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- If taking other medications or with established medical conditions, ask for your doctor's advice.
- If irritation, itchiness or rashes is experienced, discontinue use and consult your doctor immediately.
Delivery.If this item has a green in stock message it is available for home delivery.
We offer FREE DELIVERY on all regular sized orders over $90 anywhere in the world.
We usually dispatch your order on the same day, if you order before 4pm on a business day.
Delivery within New Zealand: Delivery is available New Zealand wide and we find most orders arrive in 2 business days. It may take longer if you live in a rural area.
Delivery on regular orders: Delivery costs $7.20 for regular sizes orders which weigh under 2.5kgs, We find 90% of our orders are under this threshold. ... More on that here...
Delivery on heavy items: If you order weighs more than 2.5kgs (lots of liquids, circulation boosters etc.) We will pay the first 2.5kgs shipping for you, and you pay the difference. ... More on that here...
Collection in store: This is not something we offer at this time.
International Deliveries: The cost of delivery will be calculate in the shopping cart if you press add to cart, based on your postal/zip code. Delivery usually takes 4 - 16 business days. We will email you with a more accurate delivery time when we dispatch your order.
Read our full shipping policy here...