OPTI FREE REPLENISH 120ML + CASE Be the first one to write a reviewFREE DELIVERY on orders over $90
$ 18.24 $20.99 Your Savings $2.75 in stockSKU 2240173
Most NZ orders arrive in 2 - 3 business days.
Add to your cart and enter your post/zip code for shipping costs
Orders before 3pm usually get dispatched that day (weekdays)
This item is currently out of stock. If you would like us to email you when it is back in stock, send along your email address...
Opti Free Replenish 120ml + Case is a specially formulated formula that helps recondition contact lenses made of silicone hydrogel to assist in keeping them fresh and moist all day. It uses a special ingredient called Tearglyde, a dual action reconditioning formula that helps to retain and recondition moisture on the lens surface to keep them clean, moist and comfortable for the protection and maintenance of your contact lenses....
Opti Free Replenish 120ml plus CaseOpti Free Replenish 120ml plus Case is a specially formulated formula that helps recondition contact lenses made of silicone hydrogel to assist in keeping them fresh and moist all day. It uses a special ingredient called Tearglyde, a dual action reconditioning formula that helps to retain and recondition moisture on the lens surface to keep them clean, moist and comfortable for the protection and maintenance of your contact lenses.
The eyes are one of the most sensitive areas of the body and should be taken care of properly. They are important for our day to day activities, especially for having clear and accurate vision.
But there are instances where we may need assistance using glasses or even contact lenses. Contact lenses are prescribed by doctors to help in correcting your vision.
One way to make your contact lenses effective is to clean them every time to help keep them moist. Water, either tap, bottled or distilled can be used as a way to clean your contacts. However it may have dangerous microorganisms that may adhere to your contact lenses causing severe damage.
The best way to clean your contact lenses is to use a solution that thoroughly cleanses and disinfects them for longer, better use. You can try using Opti Free Replenish 120ml plus Case.
- It is specially designed to recondition your silicone hydrogel and other soft contact lenses
- It helps make your eyes feel fresh and moist throughout the day
- It comes in a 1 x 120mL bottle, and a free lens case
- It contains Tearglyde, a dual action reconditioning system that helps to recondition and retain moisture on the lens surface
- It helps keep lenses clean, wet, moist and comfortable
- It helps reduces protein build-up, lens deposits, discomfort and appearance of redness
Opti Free Replenish 120ml is a sterile, buffered, isotonic, aqueous solution which contains sodium citrate, sodium chloride, sodium borate and propylene glycol. It also contains Tearglyde, a proprietary dual action reconditioning system (Tetronic 1304, nonanoyl ethylenediaminetriacetic acid) with Polyquad (polyquaternium-1) 0.001 percent and Aldox (myristamidopropyl dimethylamine) 0.0005 percent working as preservatives.
These ingredients can only be found in Alcon's lens care products.
- Wash and rinse the hands before handling contact lenses.
- To clean, disinfect and remove protein from your soft contact lenses, thoroughly rinse each side of the lens for 5 seconds with Opti-Free Replenish solution.
- Fill your lens case with fresh Opti-Free Replenish solution.
- Store lenses in the closed lens case overnight or for at least 6 hours.
- After soaking, lenses are ready to wear.
- If any debris remains on contact lenses, rinse with Opti-Free Replenish prior to use.
- You may leave your lenses in the closed lens case containing solution for up to 30 days. After this time, your lenses must be cleaned and disinfected with Opti-Free Replenish MPDS every 30 days and prior to wear.
- Your eye care professional may recommend additional products or procedures to care for your lenses based upon your individual tear chemistry and lens-wearing schedule. Always follow your eye care professional's instructions carefully.
- Do not change solutions without consulting your eye care professional.
- Read the label and follow directions carefully.
- Use only as directed.
- Incorrect use may be harmful.
- Keep away from reach of children.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Clean the lenses with the solution recommended by your eye doctor or optician only.
- Avoid touching the tips of cleaning solutions for your lenses as this can contaminate the cleaning solution.
- Clean the contact lenses whenever you remove them.
- Always wash and rinse the hands before handling contact lenses.
- Do not change your directions for care of your lenses without consulting your eye care professional.
- If your eye care professional directs you to rub your lenses, place several drops on the lens and rub for several seconds. Then follow prescribed directions.
- If problems persist, immediately consult your doctor for medical advice.
Delivery.If this item has a green in stock message it is available for home delivery.
We offer FREE DELIVERY on all regular sized orders over $90 anywhere in the world.
We usually dispatch your order on the same day, if you order before 4pm on a business day.
Delivery within New Zealand: Delivery is available New Zealand wide and we find most orders arrive in 2 business days. It may take longer if you live in a rural area.
Delivery on regular orders: Delivery costs $7.20 for regular sizes orders which weigh under 2.5kgs, We find 90% of our orders are under this threshold. ... More on that here...
Delivery on heavy items: If you order weighs more than 2.5kgs (lots of liquids, circulation boosters etc.) We will pay the first 2.5kgs shipping for you, and you pay the difference. ... More on that here...
Collection in store: This is not something we offer at this time.
International Deliveries: The cost of delivery will be calculate in the shopping cart if you press add to cart, based on your postal/zip code. Delivery usually takes 4 - 16 business days. We will email you with a more accurate delivery time when we dispatch your order.
Read our full shipping policy here...