Pronail Fungal Nail Treatment Pen 4ml Be the first one to write a reviewFREE DELIVERY on orders over $90
$49.82 in stockSKU 2513080
Most NZ orders arrive in 2 - 3 business days.
Add to your cart and enter your post/zip code for shipping costs
Orders before 3pm usually get dispatched that day (weekdays)
This item is currently out of stock. If you would like us to email you when it is back in stock, send along your email address...
This topical solution is specially formulated for the treatment of nail fungal infection. And it comes in an easy to apply pen....
Pronail Fungal Nail Treatment Pen 4mlDo you have nail fungal infection? Do you see your nails slowly turning brownish yellow and starting to crust? Nail fungal infection is caused by a fungal microbe that sits into the nail bed. It damages the nail, which is usually seen through the white, thick yellow or brown discolouration. A very common foot problem that affects all ages but mostly older adults. Pronail Fungal Nail Treatment Pen is an easy to use applicator for the treatment of nail fungal infection.
- It is an effective treatment for nail fungal infection
- It acts fast and is easy to apply.
- Precise pen applicator
- Easy, one handed application
- Apply and go
- Suitable for children 4 years old
Ingredients:Patented Olile-Active, Pentylene Glycol, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Hydrolized Silk Fibroin, 2-Phenoxyethanol, Aqua.
Before using Pronail Pen:
- Start using Pronail Pen at the first sign of a fungal nail infection
- Remove any nail polish and use one of the nail files to file the entire nail.
- This will help the formulation penetrate into the nail.
- Use Pronail Pen twice a day for at least 4 weeks. Make sure the formulation covers the entire nail surface and the exposed nail bed
- Allow 1-2 minutes for the nails to dry before putting on socks, shoes or gloves
- Once a week, file the affected nails before treatment, and dispose of the file to prevent reinfection
- Replace the tip of Pronail Pen after each week of treatment
Prevention:Once the treatment is completed, you can continue using Pronail Pen until the nail has completely grown out. Apply once a day to help prevent infection recurrence
Replacing the tip
- Remove the tip from Pronail Pen by pulling and dispose of carefully. The tip can expand due to moisture and be difficult to remove. In order to remove the tip, hold it with two fingers and pull it out of the applicator while turning in an anti-clockwise direction
- Wash your hands thoroughly before replacing the tip with a fresh one from the other end of the pen
- Pull the transparent cap and take a fresh, clean tip and insert into position by pushing until 5-6 mm of the tip is exposed so that it can come into contact with the liquid formulation
- Vigorously shake Pronail Pen so that the formulation can soak into the newly replaced tip.
Warnings and Precautions:Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Consult your doctor before using Pronail if you have diabetes, or during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Do not use Pronail Pen on open wounds. If the symptoms of fungal nail infection do not improve within 5 days of treatment or worsen, consult your general practitioner. Do not take Pronail Fungal Nail Treatment Pen if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients listed. For personal use only, do not share the product. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. In case of any contact, clean area with plenty of water.
I agree to use strictly as directed and if symptoms persist or if I suffer any adverse effects, I will contact my Doctor or Pharmacist. This is a "Pharmacy Medicine". By ordering this product I acknowledge that I have read and understand the information regarding the product.
Delivery.If this item has a green in stock message it is available for home delivery.
We offer FREE DELIVERY on all regular sized orders over $90 anywhere in the world.
We usually dispatch your order on the same day, if you order before 4pm on a business day.
Delivery within New Zealand: Delivery is available New Zealand wide and we find most orders arrive in 2 business days. It may take longer if you live in a rural area.
Delivery on regular orders: Delivery costs $7.20 for regular sizes orders which weigh under 2.5kgs, We find 90% of our orders are under this threshold. ... More on that here...
Delivery on heavy items: If you order weighs more than 2.5kgs (lots of liquids, circulation boosters etc.) We will pay the first 2.5kgs shipping for you, and you pay the difference. ... More on that here...
Collection in store: This is not something we offer at this time.
International Deliveries: The cost of delivery will be calculate in the shopping cart if you press add to cart, based on your postal/zip code. Delivery usually takes 4 - 16 business days. We will email you with a more accurate delivery time when we dispatch your order.
Read our full shipping policy here...