Seaband Nausea Relief Wrist Band Blue Be the first one to write a reviewFREE DELIVERY on orders over $90
$33.99 in stockSKU 2403498
Most NZ orders arrive in 2 - 3 business days.
Add to your cart and enter your post/zip code for shipping costs
Orders before 3pm usually get dispatched that day (weekdays)
This item is currently out of stock. If you would like us to email you when it is back in stock, send along your email address...
A washable and reusable acupressure wrist band for use during nausea, motion sickness and morning sickness. Fits children and small adults wrists....
Seaband Nausea Relief Wrist Band BlueSeaband Nausea Relief Wrist Band Blue offers to provide drug free relief from nausea, motion sickness and morning sickness. It works by exerting pressure and stimulating the P6 (or Nei-Kuan) acupressure point. One size can fit both children and small adult wrists.
- Helps relieve nausea, motion sickness and morning sickness
- Suitable for adults and children
- Does not cause drowsiness
- Allows you to enjoy your travel experience
- Helps reduce nausea in pregnant women and may reduce vomiting as well
- One size fits all - children and small adult wrists
- Drug free relief
- Uses acupressure technology
- Machine washable
- Latex free
- In order to get the most effective result with your Sea Band, make sure to position it correctly.
- Place your middle three fingers on the inside of your wrist with the edge of the third finger on the wrist crease. The Nei-Kuan point is just under the edge of your index finger between the two central tendons.
- Position the button facing downward over the Nei-Kuan point. Repeat the process for the other wrist.
- One band must be worn on each wrist to be effective. Sea Bands can be put onto your wrists before you start travelling, or after you have started your journey.
Warnings and Precautions:Always read the label prior to use of a product.
Delivery.If this item has a green in stock message it is available for home delivery.
We offer FREE DELIVERY on all regular sized orders over $90 anywhere in the world.
We usually dispatch your order on the same day, if you order before 4pm on a business day.
Delivery within New Zealand: Delivery is available New Zealand wide and we find most orders arrive in 2 business days. It may take longer if you live in a rural area.
Delivery on regular orders: Delivery costs $7.20 for regular sizes orders which weigh under 2.5kgs, We find 90% of our orders are under this threshold. ... More on that here...
Delivery on heavy items: If you order weighs more than 2.5kgs (lots of liquids, circulation boosters etc.) We will pay the first 2.5kgs shipping for you, and you pay the difference. ... More on that here...
Collection in store: This is not something we offer at this time.
International Deliveries: The cost of delivery will be calculate in the shopping cart if you press add to cart, based on your postal/zip code. Delivery usually takes 4 - 16 business days. We will email you with a more accurate delivery time when we dispatch your order.
Read our full shipping policy here...