SEABOND ORIGINAL UPPER DENTURE ADHESIVE WAFERS 30 Be the first one to write a reviewFREE DELIVERY on orders over $90
$ 21.80 $24.50 Your Savings $2.70 in stockSKU 2394847
Most NZ orders arrive in 2 - 3 business days.
Add to your cart and enter your post/zip code for shipping costs
Orders before 3pm usually get dispatched that day (weekdays)
This item is currently out of stock. If you would like us to email you when it is back in stock, send along your email address...
Sea Bond Original Uppers Denture Adhesive Wafers 30 provides the necessary adhesive to keep your dentures safe and secured as you go along your day with comfort and confidence. It also contains dentsyn which fights bad denture breath....
Sea Bond Original Uppers Denture Adhesive Wafers 30There had been a lot of jokes about false teeth. Some people are ridiculed whenever they are found to be using one. In reality, dentures had become an alternative way of coping with loss of teeth.
Using dentures to replace lost or missing teeth has been done strategically, not just to improve appearance but to enable the person to speak and eat properly.
Oftentimes, jokes about dentures are when the false teeth falls off the mouth whenever a person talks or laughs, or when he bites and the teeth comes off.
This can be prevented when you use denture adhesives which would provide retention for well-fitting dentures.
You can use Sea Bond Original Uppers Denture Adhesive Wafers 30 to Help you keep those dentures in place.
- It is made of thin and soft adhesive wafer.
- It may ensure an all day hold.
- It is easy to use.
- It has a strong hold with no pasty ooze.
Poly ethylene oxide, sodium carboxymethyl cellulose, acrylic polymer, sodium alginate, sodium copper chlorophyllin, FD&C Red #40
- Clean the dentures thoroughly.
- Moisten wafer with warm water.
- Position moistened wafer with white side up on the dentures.
- Smooth wrinkles with finger.
- Place dentures into mouth.
- Press firmly until secure.
- If wafer does not hold, moisten wafer more thoroughly. Then hold firmly against the mouth.
- To remove wafer from denture, lift corner and peel away.
- Change wafer daily.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If irritation or discomfort occurs, discontinue use.
- Poorly fitting dentures may negatively affect health and interfere with the adhesive property.
- Consult dentist regularly for maintenance and check-up.
- If you have a history or difficulty swallowing or choking, you should not use this product.
Delivery.If this item has a green in stock message it is available for home delivery.
We offer FREE DELIVERY on all regular sized orders over $90 anywhere in the world.
We usually dispatch your order on the same day, if you order before 4pm on a business day.
Delivery within New Zealand: Delivery is available New Zealand wide and we find most orders arrive in 2 business days. It may take longer if you live in a rural area.
Delivery on regular orders: Delivery costs $7.20 for regular sizes orders which weigh under 2.5kgs, We find 90% of our orders are under this threshold. ... More on that here...
Delivery on heavy items: If you order weighs more than 2.5kgs (lots of liquids, circulation boosters etc.) We will pay the first 2.5kgs shipping for you, and you pay the difference. ... More on that here...
Collection in store: This is not something we offer at this time.
International Deliveries: The cost of delivery will be calculate in the shopping cart if you press add to cart, based on your postal/zip code. Delivery usually takes 4 - 16 business days. We will email you with a more accurate delivery time when we dispatch your order.
Read our full shipping policy here...