Soov Bite Gel 25g Be the first one to write a reviewFREE DELIVERY on orders over $90
$16.50 in stockSKU 390542
Most NZ orders arrive in 2 - 3 business days.
Add to your cart and enter your post/zip code for shipping costs
Orders before 3pm usually get dispatched that day (weekdays)
This item is currently out of stock. If you would like us to email you when it is back in stock, send along your email address...
Soov Bite Gel 25g helps provide immediate relief from insect bites and itching caused by sand flies, mosquitoes, fleas, stinging plants and nettles. Formulated with lignocaine hydrochloride, it has anesthetic and antiseptic properties that help stop the urge to scratch, assist in preventing infection and aid in producing immediate results for itch-free and scratch-free skin....
Soov Bite Gel 25gStings and bites from insects are common. Whether you are enjoying the outdoors or are inside your home, it is possible to be bitten. Most of the time, stings or bites inject venom composed of proteins and other substances that may trigger an allergic reaction in the person.
The sting or bite may cause pain, redness, swelling and itching on the affected area. Because of the constant itchiness, the skin may be broken and become infected if the bite area is scratched and may lead to infections.
Stop the problem of insect bites immediately. Use a soothing gel formulated to treat insect bites and stings. Use Soov Bite Gel 25g.
- It is fast acting and easy to use
- It helps to prevent infection from harmful bites
- It has antiseptic properties for stings and insect bites
- It anaesthetize the skin to lessen itchiness and prevent scratching
It contains active ingredients Lignocaine hydrochloride 3 percent and Cetrimide 0.5 percent
- Apply the cream sparingly to the affected area.
- Application may be done four times a day for better results.
- Since it is directly applied on affected area, immediate relief may be expected.
- Read directions carefully and follow them accurately.
- Keep away from reach of children.
- Do not ingest.
- Do not use on children under 2 years old.
- Be cautious not to apply near the eye to avoid irritation.
- Keep in a cool dry place.
- Do not use if you have allergy to any of the above-listed ingredients.
- Do not use to treat any other complaints unless your doctor tells you to.
- Do not give your medicine to anyone else, even if they have the same condition as you.
- Not to be used on dermatitis, eczema, anal or genital itching.
- If itchiness, irritation or symptoms persists, consult your doctor immediately.
Delivery.If this item has a green in stock message it is available for home delivery.
We offer FREE DELIVERY on all regular sized orders over $90 anywhere in the world.
We usually dispatch your order on the same day, if you order before 4pm on a business day.
Delivery within New Zealand: Delivery is available New Zealand wide and we find most orders arrive in 2 business days. It may take longer if you live in a rural area.
Delivery on regular orders: Delivery costs $7.20 for regular sizes orders which weigh under 2.5kgs, We find 90% of our orders are under this threshold. ... More on that here...
Delivery on heavy items: If you order weighs more than 2.5kgs (lots of liquids, circulation boosters etc.) We will pay the first 2.5kgs shipping for you, and you pay the difference. ... More on that here...
Collection in store: This is not something we offer at this time.
International Deliveries: The cost of delivery will be calculate in the shopping cart if you press add to cart, based on your postal/zip code. Delivery usually takes 4 - 16 business days. We will email you with a more accurate delivery time when we dispatch your order.
Read our full shipping policy here...