Sudafed Pe Sinus Day And Night 24 Be the first one to write a reviewFREE DELIVERY on orders over $90
$19.11 in stockSKU 2207273
Most NZ orders arrive in 2 - 3 business days.
Add to your cart and enter your post/zip code for shipping costs
Orders before 3pm usually get dispatched that day (weekdays)
This item is currently out of stock. If you would like us to email you when it is back in stock, send along your email address...
Sudafed PE Sinus Day and Night 24 helps to provide 24 hour sinus relief with specially formulated day and night tablets to help keep you active all day long, without the stress of nasal decongestion, sore throat, coughing, sinus pain, colds and headaches. Its day time caplets use a non-drowsy formula that helps you finish your day while the night caplets assist in allowing you to get a good night rest for a rejuvenated body....
Sudafed PE Sinus Day and Night 24Knowing what are the most effective solutions to deal with health conditions is common questions people ask. When we experience certain symptoms, although we are not yet sure of what it is, we immediately try and take medications that we have learned to use occasionally.
However, there are situations where after taking the medicine we fail to realise that some of the ingredients may affect our routine. It may cause us to be sleepy or drowsy at the middle of the day, or it might result to us being awake all night long.
This is a concern that is being answered by using day and night tablets. It lets us know which tablet to take to relieve us in our condition while keeping the contents in check, especially if it might affect our daily activity.
The day time tablets help to keep you alert all day long, while the night medication is a good way to end your day as it helps you to receive the much needed rest you need while keeping your body free from nasal deSupplements .
Experience these benefits whenever you use Sudafed PE Sinus Day and Night 24.
- It is a 24 hour sinus relief
- It helps to reduce swelling and secretions in the nasal passages
- It helps relieve pain from sinusitis and headaches
- It helps provide relief from symptoms of hay fever
- Each Daytime caplet contains the following active ingredients:
- Acetaminophen 325 mg, Dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg, Guaifenesin 100 mg, Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg
- It also contains the following inactive ingredients:
- Carnauba wax, croscarmellose sodium, FD and C yellow #5 aluminum lake (tartrazine) , FD and C yellow #6 aluminum lake, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80, pregelatinized starch, titanium dioxide
Acetaminophen 325 mg, Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg, Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg.
It also contains the following inactive ingredients:
Carnauba wax, corn starch, FD and C blue #1 aluminum lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, sodium citrate, sodium starch glycolate, talc, titanium dioxide
- For adults and children 12 years old and above, take 2 caplets every 4 hours.
- Do not take more than 12 caplets in 24 hours
- Do not use more than what is prescribed.
- This should not be given to children under 12 years of age. This will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and may cause liver damage.
- Read the label carefully and follow prescribed dosage.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store at 20-25 degrees Celcius.
- Do not take if you have taken paracetamol or antihistamine for the last 4 hours.
- This is not recommended for children under 12 years old.
- Consult your doctor before taking this medicine if you have high blood pressure, heart problems, pregnant or taking anti-depressants.
- This contains ingredient Phenylephrine which may cause sleeplessness to some people.
- This contains ingredient Chlorpheniramine which may cause drowsiness.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- If symptoms persist, consult your doctor immediately.
I agree to use strictly as directed and if symptoms persist or if I suffer any adverse effects, I will contact my Doctor or Pharmacist. This is a "Pharmacy Medicine". By ordering this product I acknowledge that I have read and understand the information regarding the product.
Delivery.If this item has a green in stock message it is available for home delivery.
We offer FREE DELIVERY on all regular sized orders over $90 anywhere in the world.
We usually dispatch your order on the same day, if you order before 4pm on a business day.
Delivery within New Zealand: Delivery is available New Zealand wide and we find most orders arrive in 2 business days. It may take longer if you live in a rural area.
Delivery on regular orders: Delivery costs $7.20 for regular sizes orders which weigh under 2.5kgs, We find 90% of our orders are under this threshold. ... More on that here...
Delivery on heavy items: If you order weighs more than 2.5kgs (lots of liquids, circulation boosters etc.) We will pay the first 2.5kgs shipping for you, and you pay the difference. ... More on that here...
Collection in store: This is not something we offer at this time.
International Deliveries: The cost of delivery will be calculate in the shopping cart if you press add to cart, based on your postal/zip code. Delivery usually takes 4 - 16 business days. We will email you with a more accurate delivery time when we dispatch your order.
Read our full shipping policy here...