Telfast Tablets 180mg 30 Be the first one to write a reviewFREE DELIVERY on orders over $90
$48.49 in stockSKU 2120909
Most NZ orders arrive in 2 - 3 business days.
Add to your cart and enter your post/zip code for shipping costs
Orders before 3pm usually get dispatched that day (weekdays)
This item is currently out of stock. If you would like us to email you when it is back in stock, send along your email address...
- Strong once a day for people with skin allergies
- Hayfever and allergy relief.
- Relief of Itchy skin, rash or hives
- Fexofenadine Hydrochloride 180mg (Generic Allegra)
Telfast Tablets 180g 30Are you sneezing continuously, having watery eyes or even a runny nose during a perfect time outdoors? You're experiencing hay fever which is often associated with sneezing, nasal Supplements , and eye irritation.
Hay fever is usually an allergic reaction to different substances that causes allergic symptoms. These substances can often be pollen in the air, dust, or any small particles that trigger allergic reactions.
This is also known as allergic rhinitis. Other symptoms may include:
- Nasal Supplements
- Clear runny nose
- Nose and eye itching
- Excess tear production in the eyes
The symptoms may cause you to be irritable, uncomfortable or even tired and exhausted. You need to deal with hay fever immediately so it will not affect you. Do this by using Telfast Tablets 180g 30.
- It contains Fexofenadine Hydrochloride 180mg
- The tablet core contains microcrystalline cellulose, pregelatinised maize starch, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate.
- The film coating contains hypromellose, povidone, titanium dioxide (E171), colloidal anhydrous silica, macrogol 400 and iron oxide (E172).
- It can be used for adults and children aged 12 years and over
- The recommended dose is one tablet (180 mg) a day.
- You may take the tablet with water before a meal.
- Read the label carefully and use strictly as directed.
- Follow prescribed dosages.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not take if you're going to drive or operate heavy machineries
- Store below 25 degrees Celsius
- Protect from heat, light and moisture.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Do not take if you are allergic to the ingredients listed.
- If symptoms persist, consult your doctor immediately.
I agree to use strictly as directed and if symptoms persist or if I suffer any adverse effects, I will contact my Doctor or Pharmacist. This is a "Pharmacy Medicine". By ordering this product I acknowledge that I have read and understand the information regarding the product.
Delivery.If this item has a green in stock message it is available for home delivery.
We offer FREE DELIVERY on all regular sized orders over $90 anywhere in the world.
We usually dispatch your order on the same day, if you order before 4pm on a business day.
Delivery within New Zealand: Delivery is available New Zealand wide and we find most orders arrive in 2 business days. It may take longer if you live in a rural area.
Delivery on regular orders: Delivery costs $7.20 for regular sizes orders which weigh under 2.5kgs, We find 90% of our orders are under this threshold. ... More on that here...
Delivery on heavy items: If you order weighs more than 2.5kgs (lots of liquids, circulation boosters etc.) We will pay the first 2.5kgs shipping for you, and you pay the difference. ... More on that here...
Collection in store: This is not something we offer at this time.
International Deliveries: The cost of delivery will be calculate in the shopping cart if you press add to cart, based on your postal/zip code. Delivery usually takes 4 - 16 business days. We will email you with a more accurate delivery time when we dispatch your order.
Read our full shipping policy here...