Viratac Cold Sore Cream 5g (Special Price Online Orders Only) Be the first one to write a reviewFREE DELIVERY on orders over $90
$ 19.14 $21.50 Your Savings $2.36 in stockSKU 2047551
Most NZ orders arrive in 2 - 3 business days.
Add to your cart and enter your post/zip code for shipping costs
Orders before 3pm usually get dispatched that day (weekdays)
This item is currently out of stock. If you would like us to email you when it is back in stock, send along your email address...
Do you suffer from cold sore? Viratac Cold Sore Cream has been formulated to prevent outbreak of cold sore by stopping the spread of the virus. It can also be used even after the blister has appeared to speed up the healing process....
Viratac Cold Sore Cream 5g with Free Moisturizing Lip Balm SPF15Do you suffer from cold sore? Viratac Cold Sore Cream has been formulated to prevent outbreak of cold sore by stopping the spread of the virus. It can also be used even after the blister has appeared to speed up the healing process..
Why should I use Viratac Cold Sore Cream?
- Because it can effectively prevent the cold sore from developing.
- Because it stops the virus from spreading and progressing into a full blown cold sore.
- Because it speeds up the healing time of the cold sore.
There can be a number of trigger but mostly due to stress, weakened immune defenses, impending colds and flu, striking sunlight. Whatever the cause maybe, it is important to treat cold sore at the onset of tingling, itching or burning sensation in order to stop the spread of virus to develop into a full break out. This can be done by using topical anti viral medications.
What is the active ingredient?
Acyclovir 5 percent
Apply a thin cream on affected area 5 times each day for 5 days.
Are there any warnings and precautions?
- Cold sore is a highly contagious viral infection that can easily spread.
- It is best to avoid kissing, sharing food or even towel with anyone during infection.
- Wash your hands before and after touching the cold sore.
- Do not burst the blister since the liquid contained inside the blister is full of germs and virus.
- Viratac Cold Sore Cream should not be used in the eyes.
- It is not intended for use of pregnant or breastfeeding mothers except under doctor supervision.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Keep it away from the reach and sight of young children.
- Discontinue use if you experience irritation.
Delivery.If this item has a green in stock message it is available for home delivery.
We offer FREE DELIVERY on all regular sized orders over $90 anywhere in the world.
We usually dispatch your order on the same day, if you order before 4pm on a business day.
Delivery within New Zealand: Delivery is available New Zealand wide and we find most orders arrive in 2 business days. It may take longer if you live in a rural area.
Delivery on regular orders: Delivery costs $7.20 for regular sizes orders which weigh under 2.5kgs, We find 90% of our orders are under this threshold. ... More on that here...
Delivery on heavy items: If you order weighs more than 2.5kgs (lots of liquids, circulation boosters etc.) We will pay the first 2.5kgs shipping for you, and you pay the difference. ... More on that here...
Collection in store: This is not something we offer at this time.
International Deliveries: The cost of delivery will be calculate in the shopping cart if you press add to cart, based on your postal/zip code. Delivery usually takes 4 - 16 business days. We will email you with a more accurate delivery time when we dispatch your order.
Read our full shipping policy here...