Voltaren Rapid Tablets 12 5mg 20 Be the first one to write a reviewFREE DELIVERY on orders over $90
$11.55 in stockSKU 2225700
Most NZ orders arrive in 2 - 3 business days.
Add to your cart and enter your post/zip code for shipping costs
Orders before 3pm usually get dispatched that day (weekdays)
This item is currently out of stock. If you would like us to email you when it is back in stock, send along your email address...
Need rapid pain relief? Take Voltaren Rapid Tablet 12.5mg. It is an effective treatment for the temporary relief of acute inflammatory conditions. Clinically proven to give fast pain relief....
Voltaren Rapid Tablet 12.5mg 20 Tablets PackAre you in so much pain that what you want is a rapid pain relief? Take Voltaren Rapid Tablet 12.5mg. It is an effective treatment for the temporary relief of acute inflammatory conditions. Clinically proven to give fast pain relief.
Why Voltaren Rapid Tablet 12.5mg?
- Because it will Help you get temporary relief from the following conditions:
- muscle pain
- rheumatic pain
- period pain
- dental pain.
- Because you can also take it to get relief from symptoms of colds and flu.
What is pain?
It is out body signals that tell us that there might be some underlying conditions or sometimes, it is just our body's way of telling us to take it easy or take a break.
What is contained in this product?
Each film coated tablet contains diclofenac potassium 12.5mg.
Take it by swallowing it whole with a glass of water.
Adults and children 14 years old and above must take 2 tablets as initial dose then followed by 1 to 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours depending on the severity of pain.
The maximum allowable dosage in 24 hours is 6 tablets.
Are there any warnings and precautions?
- Voltaren Rapid Tablet 12.5mg is not suitable for those with stomach ulcer or other forms of stomach disorders, impaired kidney function or heart failure.
- It is likewise not suitable for those who are allergic to aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
- Pregnant women are not advised to take this unless under medical supervision.
- It should not be taken during the last three months of pregnancy.
- It is not advisable for people who have asthma unless under medical supervision.
- If you are taking other medications containing the same active ingredient, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines or is taking other prescription medication, please refrain from taking this product.
- Do not take more than the allowable dose within 24 hours.
I agree to use strictly as directed and if symptoms persist or if I suffer any adverse effects, I will contact my Doctor or Pharmacist. This is a "Pharmacy Medicine". By ordering this product I acknowledge that I have read and understand the information regarding the product.
Delivery.If this item has a green in stock message it is available for home delivery.
We offer FREE DELIVERY on all regular sized orders over $90 anywhere in the world.
We usually dispatch your order on the same day, if you order before 4pm on a business day.
Delivery within New Zealand: Delivery is available New Zealand wide and we find most orders arrive in 2 business days. It may take longer if you live in a rural area.
Delivery on regular orders: Delivery costs $7.20 for regular sizes orders which weigh under 2.5kgs, We find 90% of our orders are under this threshold. ... More on that here...
Delivery on heavy items: If you order weighs more than 2.5kgs (lots of liquids, circulation boosters etc.) We will pay the first 2.5kgs shipping for you, and you pay the difference. ... More on that here...
Collection in store: This is not something we offer at this time.
International Deliveries: The cost of delivery will be calculate in the shopping cart if you press add to cart, based on your postal/zip code. Delivery usually takes 4 - 16 business days. We will email you with a more accurate delivery time when we dispatch your order.
Read our full shipping policy here...