Zovirax Cold Sore Pump 2g (Special Price Online Orders Only) Be the first one to write a reviewFREE DELIVERY on orders over $90
$ 29.82 $33.50 Your Savings $3.68 in stockSKU 419443
Most NZ orders arrive in 2 - 3 business days.
Add to your cart and enter your post/zip code for shipping costs
Orders before 3pm usually get dispatched that day (weekdays)
This item is currently out of stock. If you would like us to email you when it is back in stock, send along your email address...
Zovirax Cold Sore Pump 2gm helps to prevent cold sores. It also helps hasten the healing process if applied after the cold sore appeared. The cream contains the unique antiviral agent Aciclovir (Acyclovir) that prevents the cold sore from growing....
Zovirax Cold Sore Cream Pump Pack 2g (Aciclovir 5%)Zovirax cold sore cream comes in this handy pump pack to give you effective treatment for cold sores and accelerate healing times.
- Has been clinically proven to prevent cold sores from appearing
- Helps speed the healing process if applied after the cold sore has appeared.
- Promotes healing for anti-viral treatment
- Helps reduce the pain and help the sores heal faster
- Zovirax cream can be applied at the tingle or blister and can cut healing time by half (compared to no treatment).
- If applied at the tingle, Zovirax cream can help prevent the development of the cold sore.
- If you don't get any warning of the cold sore coming and a blister appears, then still apply Zovirax antiviral cream immediately.
- The antiviral and moisturising properties will help heal the cold sore faster (compared to no treatment).
- Contains the antiviral agent aciclovir, which works to stop the virus replicating and therefore works to treat the virus.
- Only Zovirax cream has the unique MAC-P formula which helps to carry aciclovir to the site of the cold sore.
- MAC-P helps penetrate the cold sore 5 x faster (24hr aciclovir penetration compared to other aciclovir creams) to quickly reach the site of infection.
- Works by attacking the cold sore virus and preventing it from reproducing
- Contains active ingredient is aciclovir which is an antiviral
- Can also be used to treat initial episodes of genital herpes
- Can also treat certain herpes simplex infections of the skin and mucous membranes
- Read more on the brand website
Ingredients:It contains the active ingredient: 5% w/w Aciclovir. It also contains: Dimeticone, Propylene Glycol, Poloxamer 407, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Sodium Laurilsulfate, White Soft Paraffin, Liquid Paraffin, Arlacel 165 (Glycol Monostearate, Macrogol Stearate 100), Purified Water.
Directions:Wash your hands before and after using the 2g pump. This will ensure you don't spread the infection or pass it on to another person. Pump the cream to the affected areas 5 times daily about every 4 hours. If you forget a treatment, apply some as soon as you remember, then continue the schedule. Continue this treatment for 4 days. If it has still not healed or has gotten worse, see your doctor.
There are 4 stages of a cold sore. You can use scientifically proven Zovirax Cold Sore Cream at any stage to lessen its impact on your life.
1) Tingle Stage
Your skin tingles and itches and you know a cold sore is on its way. Treat this symptom with Zovirax Cold Sore Cream and you could stop the cold sore appearing. Remember, if you are prone to cold sores and you sense the tingle, the cold sore is at the early stages. This stage may only last 24 hours so it's important to use Zovirax Cold Sore Cream right away.
2) Blister Stage
A small, raised blotch swells and forms a painful single blister or cluster of blisters. When the blister first breaks through the skin, healing can take several days. Apply Zovirax Cold Sore Cream at this stage and it helps to speed up the healing by days. Carry on using it if your cold sore does develop.
3) Weeping Stage
Now the blisters collapse and join up to form a large, weeping sore. The virus can spread very easily at this stage. Most people find this the most embarrassing stage.
4) Scab Stage
The blisters begin to dry out and heal. A scab begins to form. If picked at, the scab may crack painfully and bleed.
Precautions:Read the label carefully and follow directions properly. It should be kept out of reach of children. Keep at room temperature before and after first opening of the pack. Avoid contact with the eyes. For external use only. Discontinue the use of lipstick, creams or other beauty products in the affected area. Make sure to wash your hands thoroughly after touching the lesions, in order to reduce the risk of transmission of the infection. The contents should not be used after the expiry date, mentioned on the packing. Discontinue if rash appears. If symptoms persist, consult your doctor.
Delivery.If this item has a green in stock message it is available for home delivery.
We offer FREE DELIVERY on all regular sized orders over $90 anywhere in the world.
We usually dispatch your order on the same day, if you order before 4pm on a business day.
Delivery within New Zealand: Delivery is available New Zealand wide and we find most orders arrive in 2 business days. It may take longer if you live in a rural area.
Delivery on regular orders: Delivery costs $7.20 for regular sizes orders which weigh under 2.5kgs, We find 90% of our orders are under this threshold. ... More on that here...
Delivery on heavy items: If you order weighs more than 2.5kgs (lots of liquids, circulation boosters etc.) We will pay the first 2.5kgs shipping for you, and you pay the difference. ... More on that here...
Collection in store: This is not something we offer at this time.
International Deliveries: The cost of delivery will be calculate in the shopping cart if you press add to cart, based on your postal/zip code. Delivery usually takes 4 - 16 business days. We will email you with a more accurate delivery time when we dispatch your order.
Read our full shipping policy here...